• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

★Shiny★Trader★

Shiny!?

• Total voters

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I have the shiny female milotic your looking for LvL 70 mild nature with scald recover hydro pump and toxic with marvel scale ability for the dragonite

Antron

Youngster Joey
Credits
lets get this thread back on track...

My available shinies are above, if interested in any make me an offer of equal rarity.

Antron

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well I have the shiny female milotic your looking for LvL 70 mild nature with scald recover hydro pump and toxic with marvel scale ability for the dragonite
how many IVs on the milotic?

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think its 6iv but I can't check I'm not that far in my game yet

Antron

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think its 6iv but I can't check I'm not that far in my game yet
okay if you find that she has 6ivs it will be a trade if not ill accept 5iv... but no lower I'm sorry ill offer you a diff shiny tho for her.
I am usually online playing pokemon around 9pm Pacific time zone to at least 1am for anyone wanting to trade

Antron

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would you like to trade your shiny Charizard for my shiny Lucario?
no, i already have shiny lucario currently being trained to lvl 100
any others up for trade?
I have 3 shiny charizards

Antron

Youngster Joey
Credits
what do u want in return?
Ill be updating my list but i want either:
Dusknoir, smeargle, or female milotic. Keep in mind i do want a good iv spread doesn't have to be 6iv as long as the ivs are actually useful to the pokemon ill consider the trade equal.

testing