• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 4 and 5IV Bold Regenerator Slowpokes with Egg Moves: 100/150 PC

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Pokemon: Slowpoke
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Att)
Ability: Regenerator
Price: 150 for 5iv and 100 for 4iv

Details: I am currently breeding more slowpokes, at the moment I have 3 five IV and countless 4IV slowpokes. All have it's hidden ability regenerator which allows for a maximum of 33.33% of HP restoration when switched out of battle.

5IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
4IV: 31/x/31/31/x/31
4IV: 31/x/31/31/31/x (decent for trick room)
4IV: 31/x/x/31/31/31

Last edited:

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If I had more credits, I'd take that one with the bad speed IV. Arguably that slowbro isn't losing out as it can't outspeed much anyways.
Would you consider bartering a 5IV froakie for it? I also have 4IV females, which would really help you get a jumpstart if you ever decide to breed froakies. They are all timid, have protean, and have their bad iv in attack (I think the females have their other bad IV in speed or special attack).

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hahaha yeah, that's why I included the trick room part to it :) But sorry, I have a froakie already :) Do you have anything else? :)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got a 31/31/31/x/x/31 Gible and a shiny corsola. Bout it though :/

EDIT: He is jolly sand veil.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Sorry, I also have gibles :( I have a lot of them though and will add you to my friend's list if you get anything I'd like :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Just post your friend code and I'll add you :) My friend code is in the signature :)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
2337-4287-0020

Thx in advance for the friend safari. Don't think you'll be liking mine so well ^^"

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I have an electric safari with galvantula, parchuisu, and helioptile :)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Emolga* No pachirisu.

I have electric too o.o
Cept mine has luxio, Emolga (we're like twins), and the mighty stunfisk.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Emolga* No pachirisu.

I have electric too o.o
Cept mine has luxio, Emolga (we're like twins), and the mighty stunfisk.
My bad haha, someone told me I had parchuisu. The galvantula is the best out of mine :p

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sticky web can be such a pain to deal with, and galvantula is best at setting it, imo.
Still proud of my stunfisk.

Anyway, do you have marill yet? I just got a 5iv one I'll give for that slowbro.

EDIT: I always forget the important stuff :/
Belly drum/aqua jet/body slam egg moves with huge power, adamant.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Sticky web can be such a pain to deal with, and galvantula is best at setting it, imo.
Still proud of my stunfisk.

Anyway, do you have marill yet? I just got a 5iv one I'll give for that slowbro.

EDIT: I always forget the important stuff :/
Belly drum/aqua jet/body slam egg moves with huge power, adamant.
Yeah sorry I have one :) If you can get me a roilu with steadfast and 5IVs I'll be willing to trade :) I haven't had the time to breed for one and it's always good having on ready :)

Adamant with Ice Punch, bullet punch, close combat and extreme speed if that isn't too much to ask haha. I know some are level up moves so you can leave those out :p

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Breeding babymons has always been annoying for me (I guess I have the cash to evolve a few rioulus quickly though..), so that'll be a later project. I'll do it eventually though.

I think selling marills and handing off the credits to you would work out best for me. I got quite a few, including 1 perfect (my first one ^^), so I can make the cash quick.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
That sounds good, and Maril is always a good pokemon to have. Definite OU territory haha. So as soon as you do just tell me and trade you over the slowbro :)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Done and done. Slowbro is good enough for OU too imo, just doesn't have the rep for some reason.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Alright then, I'll send you it right now :)It is because of the bulk and if you can use a set with calm mind, it will definitely sweep haha. I'll send a 5IV seeing it's your birthday haha

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
If it isn't the right one tell me and I'll exchange it for another one :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

testing