• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 4iv Ferroseed, 4 iv Absol, 5 iv Phantump

bobee42

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ferroseed (missing SpAtt and Spe) knows Stealth rocks. Relaxed nature.
Absol (missing HP and SpDef) knows Me first, Sucker punch, play rough, and megahorn. Naive nature. Have two of these.
Phantump (mising SpAtt) has no egg moves, but knows horn leech. Careful nature, Natural Cure ability. Have 3 currently.

Looking for offers, dont care for shiny unless it has good IVs.

Especially looking for Rapid Spinners and Defogers (but not forretress).

Thanks in advance!

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Phantump sounds interesting, is a 5 IV Bisharp good? if not, ask me what your looking for it, I may have it (I have a rapid spinning Excadrill shiny 6 Iv adamant but its genned and I kinda want to keep it)

bobee42

Youngster Joey
Credits
nature and ability on bisharp? the missing IV is SpAtt, right? also looking for timid 5 iv natural cure staryu.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Adamant defiant, and yes, I think so
(Dont have 1 sorry)

bobee42

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry I missed the arangement. I had family buisness to attend to. Let me know if you are still intrested.

--Mr. Shadow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could you do a 6IV Gastly with Modest Nature and Levitate for an Absol if you aren't sold out of those Lol.
If you're Online, I could do the trade now. FC: 3454-1513-1520

testing