• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF 5/6IV trade-off. Dragonite/Umbreon/Machamp/Gliscor

Matt Cox

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the following 5/6 IV Pokemon with specific natures. I have some reset bags so EV training isn't an issue if it's a particular level. I'm happy to have them that way or fresh from the egg!

Dragonite
Nature: Adamant , Ability: Multiscale, Male only.

Umbreon
Nature: Calm, Ability: Synchronize. Male only.

Machamp/Machop
Nature: Adamant, Ability: No Guard, Male Only.

Gliscor
Nature: Careful, Ability: Poison Heal, Male Only.

I'm willing to trade in return:

6IV, Lvl 65 Timid Gengar (252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 SpD) holding Gengarite.
5IV, Lvl 1 Modest Bulbasaur holding Venusaurite.
Lvl 63 Timid Charizard. (Unsure of IVs but I believe they are high).
5IV Lvl 50 Modest Blastoise holding Blastoisinite.
4IV Lvl 60 Hardy Dragonite.

I have other random Pokemon but that are standard IV such as Greninja, Alakazam .etc

Thanks
smile.gif

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could breed you a 5IV Eevee or Dratini if you'd like. Or I could make you a custom right away :)

Is your 6 IV Gengar legit?

Matt Cox

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi @Meo!

I apologise in advance but I'm completely new to the world of competitive battling and breeding. If you were to breed me Eevee and Dratini would it be guaranteed that they would have all of the aspects that I specified? And if you were to custom make them? How does that work? Are they useable in competitive battle .etc? If you can just whip up a Pokemon with a cartridge could you make Gliscor and Machamp also?

Sorry again for the questions, Pokemon sure has changed from when I first played!

Gengar is indeed legit. I'll add a picture below. He was a gift from a friend who breeds! I brought him from a Lvl 1 Gastly all the way to the creepy looking fella he is today!

Matt

image.jpeg

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
No worries! I'm new to it all as well! Yes, if I made you the Pokemon, I could make them all with whatever moves, IVs, EVs, you wanted! They would be breedable and able to battle as well!

I can breed you a Dratini and Eevee with the nature, ability, and IVs you wanted- it'd just take me a while. :)

Some people dislike created Pokemon, so I offer both legit and legal "genned" Pokemon!

EDIT: my battery is about to die, but I'll be home in about an hour and can help you out with anything you need then!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
No worries! I'm new to it all as well! Yes, if I made you the Pokemon, I could make them all with whatever moves, IVs, EVs, you wanted! They would be breedable and able to battle as well!

I can breed you a Dratini and Eevee with the nature, ability, and IVs you wanted- it'd just take me a while. :)

Some people dislike created Pokemon, so I offer both legit and legal "genned" Pokemon!

EDIT: my battery is about to die, but I'll be home in about an hour and can help you out with anything you need then!
A genned pokemon that can be traded is considered legit too...
There is a difference between a game made pokemon and a genned pokemon as how they where made nothing else

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
A genned pokemon that can be traded is considered legit too...
There is a difference between a game made pokemon and a genned pokemon as how they where made nothing else

I apologize. I thought I read somewhere that there were "legit" and "legal" Pokemon. Ignore me!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I apologize. I thought I read somewhere that there were "legit" and "legal" Pokemon. Ignore me!
Many ppl confuse that term while it's kinda the same thing though I should tell you since u're both new ^^