The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS
Pokedex Editing Team

LF 5/6IV trade-off. Dragonite/Umbreon/Machamp/Gliscor

Discussion in 'Trade Pokémon' started by Matt Cox, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Matt Cox

Matt Cox Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the following 5/6 IV Pokemon with specific natures. I have some reset bags so EV training isn't an issue if it's a particular level. I'm happy to have them that way or fresh from the egg!

Dragonite
    Nature: Adamant , Ability: Multiscale, Male only.

Umbreon
    Nature: Calm, Ability: Synchronize. Male only.

Machamp/Machop
    Nature: Adamant, Ability: No Guard, Male Only.

Gliscor
    Nature: Careful, Ability: Poison Heal, Male Only.

I'm willing to trade in return:

6IV, Lvl 65 Timid Gengar (252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 SpD) holding Gengarite.
    5IV, Lvl 1 Modest Bulbasaur holding Venusaurite.
    Lvl 63 Timid Charizard. (Unsure of IVs but I believe they are high).
    5IV Lvl 50 Modest Blastoise holding Blastoisinite.
    4IV Lvl 60 Hardy Dragonite.

I have other random Pokemon but that are standard IV such as Greninja, Alakazam .etc

Thanks [​IMG]
  2. Meo

Meo Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤20
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    I could breed you a 5IV Eevee or Dratini if you'd like. Or I could make you a custom right away :)

Is your 6 IV Gengar legit?
  3. Matt Cox

Matt Cox Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Hi @Meo!

I apologise in advance but I'm completely new to the world of competitive battling and breeding. If you were to breed me Eevee and Dratini would it be guaranteed that they would have all of the aspects that I specified? And if you were to custom make them? How does that work? Are they useable in competitive battle .etc? If you can just whip up a Pokemon with a cartridge could you make Gliscor and Machamp also?

Sorry again for the questions, Pokemon sure has changed from when I first played!

Gengar is indeed legit. I'll add a picture below. He was a gift from a friend who breeds! I brought him from a Lvl 1 Gastly all the way to the creepy looking fella he is today!

Matt

image.jpeg
  4. Meo

Meo Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤20
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    No worries! I'm new to it all as well! Yes, if I made you the Pokemon, I could make them all with whatever moves, IVs, EVs, you wanted! They would be breedable and able to battle as well!

I can breed you a Dratini and Eevee with the nature, ability, and IVs you wanted- it'd just take me a while. :)

Some people dislike created Pokemon, so I offer both legit and legal "genned" Pokemon!

EDIT: my battery is about to die, but I'll be home in about an hour and can help you out with anything you need then!
  5. Matt Cox

Matt Cox Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    @Meo Wow that's pretty incredible! Thanks mate. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss it more.
  6. GiaQuando

GiaQuando The Great Tactician Will Not Fall Smaug Trusted Seller Badge Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Quasar

Credit:
    ¤43,143
    Rating:
    100%
    196   0   0
    A genned pokemon that can be traded is considered legit too...
    There is a difference between a game made pokemon and a genned pokemon as how they where made nothing else
  7. Meo

Meo Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤20
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    I apologize. I thought I read somewhere that there were "legit" and "legal" Pokemon. Ignore me!
  8. GiaQuando

GiaQuando The Great Tactician Will Not Fall Smaug Trusted Seller Badge Dex Contributor Iron Will Friendzilla Donor Team Quasar

Credit:
    ¤43,143
    Rating:
    100%
    196   0   0
    Many ppl confuse that term while it's kinda the same thing though I should tell you since u're both new ^^
  9. Meo

Meo Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤20
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks!
Popular Now! - 6IV trade off Forum Date
FT I have 6iv shiny dittos. Looking to trade for any offer. Trade Pokémon Aug 4, 2016
Trade Completed Legit 5IV or 6IV Ditto, can trade extra legendaries Trade Pokémon Feb 18, 2017
Trade shiny Primarina with perfect 6ivs for modest HP (Ice) Tapu Koko. Trade Pokémon Jan 15, 2017
LF Non ENG 4iv or 5iv Ditto, can trade legit 6iv Mons Trade Pokémon Dec 25, 2016
Need 6iv ditto \ Trade only Trade Pokémon Jan 20, 2016