• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 50PC Event Pokemon(112 Different Ones): Current 40PC Discount- Mew

What event would you like to see discounted next?

• Celebii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jirachi

• Shaymin

• Arceus

• Keldeo

• Victini

• Total voters

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
50PC Event Pokemon

Are you in search for an elusive event that has all ready past or are unable to get your event Pokémon to be perfect? Well you have come to the right place! Here you can get all your event Pokémon needs for a measly 50PC(40PC for Team Quasar) each. All our event Pokémon are completely legal or your PC back!

The Events: Click This for a spreadsheet- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11eu0HttIzDqij689hH3FjyxIznFGMXFXB1REpbUYjgs/edit?usp=sharing

30 Pack: Buy 30 extra custom events for 1,200PC(1000PC for Team Quasar). hat is 675PC off what it would normally cost! This offer does not stack with the buy 5 get 1 free offer.

How to Order: If you just want a standard event, just send me the number that your event is on the spreadsheet. If you want an extra custom event, send the number, "extra custom" by the mon's name, and what you want customized. If you want the discount Pokémon. Send me "Discount Pokémon" and what you want customized.

Extra Customization: For an another 25PC(75PC[50PC for Team Quasar] per each extra custom Pokémon), your event can be even more special. With this deal, your you can choose your Pokémon's EV spread, hidden power, nature, moves, and item.

Extra Information: If your Pokemon ends up being illegal, I would be glad to refund you the PC you payed for it. Buy 5, get 1 free! One event Pokemon will be discounted to 40PC every Friday! Current discount: Number 72... Mew!!! All discounted events are automatically extra custom.

Last edited:

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish
Sorry about this, but I just added how I would like you to order. I don't know if this Jirachi you ordered is the discount or one of the undiscounted mons, and if it is an undiscounted one, I don't know which one.

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Your Pokémon is ready, Etho.

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits

Bekhouche

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get : Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Genesect, Diance
All shiny and legit, How much PC for that
My FC : 2853-0429-2699

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get : Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Genesect, Diance
All shiny and legit, How much PC for that
My FC : 2853-0429-2699
Celebi, Keldeo, Victini, and Diancie cannot be shiny and legit at the same time. The other ones I can do. That would be 450PC for all of them, replacing non shiny ones in place of the ones that can't be shiny. 250PC for all the ones that can be shiny and legit.

Groblin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please may I have these 6, does this come to 240PC? Including discount for mew and buy 5 get 1 free?
Deoxys 32
Mew 72 Extra Custom
Diancie 38
Genesect 42
Manaphy 68
Meloetta 69

All Legitimate, non-cheat mon

FC 3067-8212-6472

Groblin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Please may I have these 6, does this come to 240PC? Including discount for mew and buy 5 get 1 free?
Deoxys 32
Mew 72 Extra Custom
Diancie 38
Genesect 42
Manaphy 68
Meloetta 69

All Legitimate, non-cheat mon, no shiny

FC 3067-8212-6472

testing