• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 5IV Huge Power Adamant Marill/Azumarill w/ Egg Moves GTS uploadable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I'm looking for what the title describes, by GTS uploadable I mean it can bypass the hack check and be legitimately put on the GTS. I don't care if it's cloned just trying to avoid pokegenned pokemon. I have a wishmkr Jirachi that hasn't be cloned or anything, straight from the special edition disk and been transferred up, even have pokecheck.org if you need to see it.

The IV's im looking for are 31/31/31/X/31/31

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, well I don't want pokegenned pokemon, so please cloned or SVExchanged, I want the legitimacy of it having been hatched from an egg that was randomly obtained at one point or time by a lucky individual or has gone through the process of matching the TSV codes, essentially when pokecheck gen 6 comes out, I don't want all kind of indicators saying it was pokegenned.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ah, well I don't want pokegenned pokemon, so please cloned or SVExchanged, I want the legitimacy of it having been hatched from an egg that was randomly obtained at one point or time by a lucky individual or has gone through the process of matching the TSV codes, essentially when pokecheck gen 6 comes out, I don't want all kind of indicators saying it was pokegenned.

That's fine, I'm just informing you :b
I personally don't trade here, but good luck with finding your pokemon n_n.

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also have other legitimately caught/bred shinies (trophy/semi-competitive) for trade as well

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I do have a 5iv kalos shiny fully evolved azumarill, but I don't trade as I've said :x

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sorry bud :x, if you buy some PC it'll be easier to deal on the site.

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ill work on breeding an azumarrill for ya i do need one for myself so if i get a very good one ill clone it for you so its a win win xP

Status
Not open for further replies.