• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

5IV Pokemon Breeding

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi everyone, I am new to the team and I have spent the last couple of weeks completing my National Dex for the first time. Now that I am done with my Dex, I am starting to work on competitive breeding, and since I don't do a lot for the team right now, I thought I would offer my services for breeding 5IV pokemon. I start from scratch (I have a 6IV ditto). If you guys are interested, you can get me a female pokemon in the poke ball you want with the right ability, and I will get it up to a 5IV with the same ability and, hopefully, nature. I will do it only with breeding, so it may take a while, but if one of you wants a 5IV pokemon, I can make it for you. I am really offering this as a service to the team to help with competitions and as a way for myself to gain experience in breeding. Just reply if you would like me to do this for you and let me know which IV you don't want as perfect. My friend code is in my signature.

Hopefully I can help the team some with this

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok, since no one wants to take me up on my above post at this point, I am also going to offer a 5IV, Adamant, Marvel Scale Dratini to any Team Draco member. The Dratinis have Extreme Speed and Dragon Rush as Egg moves. Just respond with a friend code and which IV doesn't have to be perfect and I will get it to you for free! I am trying to breed a 6IV Dratini, so, as you guys know, I have quite a few 5IVs as a side effect.

Note: If you prefer the shed skin ability or another nature let me know. I will see what I can do (It may just take longer).

Last edited:

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I now have over a box of 5IV Timid Gastlys, and several 5IV Eevees (regular ability) if anyone wants one of those on Team Draco. Just let me know which IV does not have to be perfect.

Hi I'm on team Draco and I'm a breeder 2. I was thinking we could each breed each other a 5 or 6 IV Pokemon and then trade and then give each other tips if u want. I could always use practice for my breeding shop. :)

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sure! Is there a specific pokemon you want? I am always willing to get advice from someone else (I am quite new to breeding Pokemon). I am starting to get quite a collection of 5IV pokemon as parents, so I can get a lot of 5IV pokemon really quickly.

Just let me know what you want to trade :)

Whatever works for u. My fc is 3110-7126-5951.

testing