• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed 6IV Adamant Ditto Auction!

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This 6IV Adamant Ditto is a perfect breeding tool. It is Japanese so if you are foreign to that region you are more likely to get a shiny. It has always worked for me. Hope it works for you.

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ends at ten! I'm sure we can do better than this

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i believe that the reason that nobody is posting is because it is much easier to buy a 6 IV Japanese ditto at a set price than bid for one. Unless it's shiny i wouldn't be bidding. Don't mean to put down your business, but just my opinion.

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i believe that the reason that nobody is posting is because it is much easier to buy a 6 IV Japanese ditto at a set price than bid for one. Unless it's shiny i wouldn't be bidding. Don't mean to put down your business, but just my opinion.
I understand but I have only have one and who's honestly only going to look at an add for just one right?

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I understand but I have only have one and who's honestly only going to look at an add for just one right?

True i guess. well good luck getting a higher bid anyway :)

testing