• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active 800PC - Website Teams Banner Giveaway.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have been testing certain teams for tournaments, Strategy is key to winning battles. To have a keen strategy along with a well prep team is key for me, unlike some people (oh yes I've seen VS Recorder replays of others from this site). So think twice before you shoot your mouth off, Deadsouls.
Can we just have peace time? (oh yeah, and Mega won the last tourney with a raw team, so... #winterpride)

Quoth the doulie: "keep this thread on topic, replies are for contest entries or questions"
And I have a question, are we trying to make this more modern for Pokemon as a whole or modern for this site?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Can we just have peace time? (oh yeah, and Mega won the last tourney with a raw team, so... #winterpride)

Quoth the doulie: "keep this thread on topic, replies are for contest entries or questions"
And I have a question, are we trying to make this more modern for Pokemon as a whole or modern for this site?

In my personal opinion it needs updated for both, and that's what I'll be basing my vote on. I would say it's more important to represent the teams with their mascots if possible, but if you can also make it look like a Gen 6 banner, I think that would be an added bonus.

I say this because when I first found this site I didn't even think it was a current site, since the current banner has gen 5 legends on it.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
In my personal opinion it needs updated for both, and that's what I'll be basing my vote on. I would say it's more important to represent the teams with their mascots if possible, but if you can also make it look like a Gen 6 banner, I think that would be an added bonus.

I say this because when I first found this site I didn't even think it was a current site, since the current banner has gen 5 legends on it.
Muchas gracias, sebe.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I dunno why we are making the banner NOW, when we already have confirmation that a 5th team will be up and running very shortly...

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I dunno why we are making the banner NOW, when we already have confirmation that a 5th team will be up and running very shortly...
Because doulie said so. But as you saw him post, this thread is limited to questions on making the banner or submissions of said banner. So please refrain from other posts.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I have to agree on that, why exactly are we making this too soon?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have to agree on that, why exactly are we making this too soon?

Zombo might not even become a real time since it seems to only be Josh, Niq, and Dom. Who knows how long it's going to take to actaully start it.

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wish i could get on this but im in thailand >< so yea... Curses

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Amazing Cheza GJ.

Also lets keep this thread on topic, replies are for contest entries or questions. No more unnecessary memes

Awe thanks Doulie :D /makes my day

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Does it need to be word for word "choose your side" or can it be like "choose your destiny"

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
So, the 2 new teams wont be included on the banner?
i mean at least names? D:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Isn't there only one new team?
Is Zombo even a thing yet?
Also a lot of people have already made their banners so the only way I could see it working was if they added in the words Zombo and Cosmic Chaos like when you photoshop in the missing family member from the family picture amiright

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
XDD
well hopefully soon. whenever doulie gets the chance :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

It gets really crowed like sebes said and I don't think mascots are even picked out yet for the new teams.
The two teams weren't made when the contest was announced and people already have their designs done or banner finished.

I don't think it would be fair for everyone to change what they have because two teams were added last minute and one of the isn't a thing yet :/

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Yeah. Maybe there can be a banne r or something somewhere else for new teams. Like a hey, check out these two new teams, kinda thing. But 6 teams on one banner is too much and they weren't made until like the later half of the contest. It'd be unfair to make including those teams a requirement with such little notice. :c

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Black winter hasn't been represented on the banner for 4 months, and Oreo 3 months. I think it's fine if they wait.

testing