• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

A Bright Sapphire, Shiny Ruby, and a Dazzling Emerald Equals a ORAS Walkthrough(-In Process)

Would you use this guide for anything?

• No because...(please post why below.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This will be Official walkthrough for the ORAS walkthrough. I will discuss the following:
I will start this ASAP. I will have both games so I will also discuss game differences as well.
If interested please post below.
  • Gyms- the gym trainers, gym lay-out, Gym trainers, and the Gym Leader-how to beat the Gym leader.
  • Item Locations
  • TM locations
  • Legendary Pokemon Locations
  • Mega Stone Locations
  • Story Walkthrough
  • Pokemon Contests- how they work, The rules, tips for them, examples,etc.
  • Boss battle suggestions
  • Post Game Content

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Pokemon ORAS Walkthrough Intro
hello everyone this will be the start of my ORAS walkthrough. I will start off with the storyline and will point out key items, pokemon, events,etc. throughout the story. Let's begin.
Part One The Journey Begins
You start off in a moving truck, when you see Prof. Birch explaining what pokemon is, and what you are to expect in the game. Then he will ask who you are. He will ask if you are a boy or girl. Then he will ask for your name. After his explanation, you start off in a mover's truck. You walk out of the truck to start a scene. Your Mom asks how you ride is and wants you to enter the house.

When you go inside your Mom explains that the pokemon mover's helped with the moving. Then she will tell you to go to your room and set your clock. The clock will be right by your door. The clock will set itself based on the time on your DS's clock. Then your Mom enters and asks you to check your desk to check for things. Their isn't nothing other their so go back downstairs. Your
Mom will state that you Dad was on the Tv and rushes you over their. However, when you get their your Dad is gone. Then you Mom will tell you to see your next-door-neighbors and welcome yourself.

When you go next door a woman will welcome herself and tell you to introduce yourself to her (child, opposite gender as your character) who is up stairs.
When you go upstairs you see your neighbor. They will introduce their self, explaining they are they Prof.'s child. Then they will state that they need to go help their Dad and runs off.
Part 2 Getting Your Starter Pokemon
Afterwards, you leave their house and head out of town. A child will state that someone is in trouble and that someone should help them. You go to see what it is. You see the Prof. being chased by a Wild Poochayeah. The Prof. Will ask you to open his bag and pick a Pokemon to help him. NOW is the time to SAVE if you want your Starter to have a Certain nature.
Side Note My Thoughts on The Starters
Treeco(Grass Type) Treeco has a high Special Attack and Speed stat. However, he has low Defense, and Attack. He is strong against Water, Rock, and Ground Types. He is weak against: Flying, Ice, Poison, Fire, and Bug types. He is a good pokemon to have for the Alpha Sapphire Game because Team Aqua( Bad Guy Team) uses many water types which he is strong against. However, is not as favored in Omega Ruby, because Team Magma( Bad Guy Team) uses many fire types he is weak against.
Torchic (Fire Type) Torchic has a High Attack and Special Attack Stat. However, has low defense, special defense and average speed Stat. His Third form changes type into a Fire/Fighting type Pokemon. He is Strong against: Dark, Steel, Normal, Ice, Grass, Bug, and Rock types. He is Weak against: Water, Ground, Psychic, and Flying. He could be used one both games because both teams a fair amount of dark types. He would be a better choice on Omega Ruby because of its weakness against water types.
Mudkip (Water Type) He has high Attack, Defense and Special Defense. He was low Speed though. Mudkip's Third Form becomes Water/Ground. This is a blessing and Curse. The reason why is because Mudkip has Only One Weakness- a Four Times Weakness to Grass. He is Strong against: Fire, Rock, Ground, Electric, Poison, and Steel. He is my favorite. He could be used on either game. However, he would be better used on Omega Ruby, because Team Magma( Bad Guy Team) uses many fire types he is Strong against.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I would use this guide. It would basically be a multi purpose guide, thus canceling the need to look for help elsewhere for certain things.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I would use this guide. It would basically be a multi purpose guide, thus canceling the need to look for help elsewhere for certain things.
I am so SORRY FOR THE delay. The GUIDE will be started on SUNDAY.:Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing