• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed A Destiny Knot

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm willing to pay 20 PC for it, if someone has a spare Destiny knot please comment below.

My5Shinies4aEvent

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a lot of destiny knot items and I will trade you one. I want you to put on the GTS a pokémon non-shiny and something that is rarely seen on the GTS(a lot when it comes to this pokémon)so I can find it. I would say Dewott or Flaffy which there aren't that many on the GTS. I want to find it but I think you should put Destiny Item so that I can trade you the item(I will even trade you a snubull shiny level 100 with the destiny knot just put snubull at level 91-100 of what you want and please put Destiny Item as a comment so I can trade you the item plus you can keep the shiny and no specific gender on snubull please). Can you let me know if that is a deal and what pokémon you can put on the GTS?

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a lot of destiny knot items and I will trade you one. I want you to put on the GTS a pokémon non-shiny and something that is rarely seen on the GTS(a lot when it comes to this pokémon)so I can find it. I would say Dewott or Flaffy which there aren't that many on the GTS. I want to find it but I think you should put Destiny Item so that I can trade you the item(I will even trade you a snubull shiny level 100 with the destiny knot just put snubull at level 91-100 of what you want and please put Destiny Item as a comment so I can trade you the item plus you can keep the shiny and no specific gender on snubull please). Can you let me know if that is a deal and what pokémon you can put on the GTS?

I sent you a reply to your PM, so look at that please

testing