• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF A specific few pokemon and items

Crusader

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo, looking for the following.

Jirachi
Mewtwo *Got It*
Lucario + Megastone *Got It*
Cubone + Thick Club
Scyther + Metal Coat
Rhyperior *Got It*
Dragalge *Got It*

I can offer the following for trade.

Mew, Perfect Shinny Ditto for Breeding Purposes, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Lugia, Xerneas, Yveltal.

Last edited:

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What nature is the ditto?

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't know how much you've gotten already but I have a Scizor and Dragagle if you need

Crusader

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't know how much you've gotten already but I have a Scizor and Dragagle if you need

I've still got the need for Scizor. Also still looking for Jirachi and Cubone. I have a few new pokemon to offer for trade thanks to a few friends, just check the original post. I work mon-friday but I'll be in game around 6 pm EST.

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've still got the need for Scizor. Also still looking for Jirachi and Cubone. I have a few new pokemon to offer for trade thanks to a few friends, just check the original post. I work mon-friday but I'll be in game around 6 pm EST.
Would you be willing to trade Xerneas possibly?

testing