• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Ability Capsules for sale!

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Item: Ability Capsule
Price: 350 PC
Quantity: Available on request (I have lots of BP)

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
An ability capsule switches a pokemon's ability. It doesn't work when the pokemon has a hidden ability, and it doesn't switch a pokemon's ability TO it's hidden ability. It's 200BP in the Maison, and it could save you a lot of time breeding.

EDIT:
It does help with breeding, but why not add a friends safari in order to save time. I understand why people would by the ability capsule if they don't have the friend safari they want.
This is not the intended purpose of this thread, but the best use of the ability capsule isn't getting the ability you want onto the pokemon you're breeding. It's for getting the ability you want from the OFFSPRING when they didn't inherit the correct ability from their parents.

Last edited:

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
It does help with breeding, but why not add a friends safari in order to save time. I understand why people would by the ability capsule if they don't have the friend safari they want.

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah it's for those times when the baby has the correct 5 IVs but just the wrong darn ability :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It can't switch to its hidden ability sadly, only it's second main ability.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
yeah, sorry...

testing