• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

All New Megas Base Stats Revealed! Competitive Discussion and Info!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Wish mega gallade had a better ability cause its stats are quite nice and it looks really cool.
Its stats are more than "quite nice". They are absolutely amazing. Inner Focus is also nice in doubles due to the prevalence of Fake Out.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well,mega gallade is ranked 57th in speed with base speed of 110.It has no priority moves,though it's stats are "quite nice",i personally believe the +30 in defence was rather not so great,cause 68/95/115 isn't exactly bulky,but 125 or even 120 base speed could have made a great difference.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Well,mega gallade is ranked 57th in speed with base speed of 110.It has no priority moves,though it's stats are "quite nice",i personally believe the +30 in defence was rather not so great,cause 68/95/115 isn't exactly bulky,but 125 or even 120 base speed could have made a great difference.
165 attack can rip through almost the entire metagame. 110 speed is a great speed tier, tying with major threats like Lati@s and outpacing the muskateers.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
But considering the fact that there are many megas that can outspeed it and can OHKO it.With all this being said,it is a still a great pokemon sir, but just not the best mega:).

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
But considering the fact that there are many megas that can outspeed it and can OHKO it.With all this being said,it is a still a great pokemon sir, but just not the best mega:).
It isn't: M-Mence is the best new one, but that is banned on all major competitive sites. this is still one of the best Pokemon competitively tho - 2nd or 3rd best new mega, only behind M-Meta and possibly M-Bro - and 110+ is still the ideal speed tier for a Pokemon to be due to the number of major threats it outpaces/ties with.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
lopunny stat is just the same as the other 3rd evo pokemon