• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed All Pokemon, Any Pokemon, Always 20PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmikDiamondz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
all i need is those pokemon with the hidden abilities...the rest i can do on my own (it looks like you're gonna be pretty busy anyways)

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome. Once I have 20 credits I'll be back.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
all i need is those pokemon with the hidden abilities...the rest i can do on my own (it looks like you're gonna be pretty busy anyways)

Well, if we're talking about no natures/egg moves. Then i have female breed-jects of all those pokemon. We can trade now if you want. It'll be 40pc in total

CosmikDiamondz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
IGN: Cosmik (i forgot i changed my username again...it's no longer christmas)

FC: 3797-7151-3349

Last edited:

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 2 pokes I'd like for you to ev train

Name: Sableye

Ev's: 252 HP, 252 DEF, 6 SPDEF

Name: Shuppet

Ev's: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 6 DEF

I'm on right now. I'll transfer the credits to you now.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have 2 pokes I'd like for you to ev train

Name: Sableye

Ev's: 252 HP, 252 DEF, 6 SPDEF

Name: Shuppet

Ev's: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 6 DEF

I'm on right now. I'll transfer the credits to you now.

Ok I'll come online now - I should probably give you some collateral, though most of my best pokes are in bank,... i'll find something :)

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Don't worry about getting them done today if you have other orders that were before mine, I can wait.

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok I'll come online now - I should probably give you some collateral, though most of my best pokes are in bank,... i'll find something :)
Wait what did you mean by collateral? Collateral for what? I just noticed that, lol.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wait what did you mean by collateral? Collateral for what? I just noticed that, lol.

Collateral are the pokes I gave to you when you traded me your pokemon. Its just incase im a scammer and i steal your pokes or something - you'll still have some of my good pokes. So when I'm trading back your pokes, you give me back mine :)

Speaking of trading I'mm all done just forgot to tell you - let me know when your ready to trade

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh ok. I'm ready when you are

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@KillJoyNoel Yes riolu is eligible and yes you can pick the five ivs. (I ususally go with non-perfect in the hindering stat). By baby pokemon i mean pokemon such as pichu and marill (or whatever the first in line is called). Just post the stats/nature etc that you want.

I managed to get one already now thanks, at least that's 1 less order for you! :)

ALLFIND

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi right now i have 80 pc and i want a competitive team (pokemon only not ev trained) can you help me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing