• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active All You Can Buy Item, Shinyfying, IV editing, EV training, and Renaming Buffet! (All Megastones)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
can i get specs and band :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Shadow you aren't allowed to charge less than 20 Pc on a transaction so please increase the prices of anything under 20, And if you have a 25% discount on items then anything that drops under 20 with the discount is also not allowed to be sold for that little

Please read the rules

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Shadow you aren't allowed to charge less than 20 Pc on a transaction so please increase the prices of anything under 20, And if you have a 25% discount on items then anything that drops under 20 with the discount is also not allowed to be sold for that little

Please read the rules
I talked to a mod/admin (forgot who it was) and they said transactions couldn't be less than 20. As long as they buy in bulk they should be okay. I mean, 20 PC For a heart scale?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I talked to a mod/admin (forgot who it was) and they said transactions couldn't be less than 20. As long as they buy in bulk they should be okay. I mean, 20 PC For a heart scale?

I know that you can buy bulk for minimum 20, One transaction cannot be less than 5 So if they want to buy Just one Zinc for example then you are breaking the rules with your current prices.

I would recommend Raising the prices to the minimum bearing in mind the discount and offering lower prices for bulk

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I know that you can buy bulk for minimum 20, One transaction cannot be less than 5 So if they want to buy Just one Zinc for example then you are breaking the rules with your current prices.

I would recommend Raising the prices to the minimum bearing in mind the discount and offering lower prices for bulk
I would rather not raise the price on items that are so small, instead I wrote in my OG post that all purchases must allot to at least 20 PC! :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
You need to correct that somehow if you charge 20 minimum with a 25% discount then the item will amount to 15PC

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
You need to correct that somehow if you charge 20 minimum with a 25% discount then the item will amount to 15PC
If you read the OG post, it says all transactions have to equal 20 PC or more, mean they will have to buy in bulk, or not take the discount... We already had this talk :/

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If you read the OG post, it says all transactions have to equal 20 PC or more, mean they will have to buy in bulk, or not take the discount... We already had this talk :/

I did read the OG post, it does say they have to account to 20PC or more so you should mention they have to be 20 or more Including the discount to avoid confusion, Most of the time a discount is calculated in after the order is totaled up

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Pinsirite and Mega Charizardite X please. That's 30 pc, right, as a BW member?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Pinsirite and Mega Charizardite X please. That's 30 pc, right, as a BW member?
You still want this? I have been a little busy lately. I can get it to you today! :D