• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Angelamongsouls perfect Pokemon shop/6iv/BR/EDITING SERVICES

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, my name is brian and I am looking to sell perfect pokemon for a resonable price.

I can breed or powersave any Pokemon, you are paying me for my time not for data.

all services will cost 100PC, for editing, breeding, genning ect.

teams will cost 500PC

PAY ME SO YOU CAN PLAY QUICKER AND TEST NEW IDEAS

I WILL ALSO DONATE A BOX OF POKEMON FOR EVER 2 BOXES SOLD.(EVERY 3RD BOX WILL BE A GIVEAWAY) ADD ME ON FACEBOOK (Brian Riley) FOR THE LIVE GIVAWAYS AND ON YOUTUBE (angel of truth) FOR CONTENT, RECOMENDATIONS OR COMMENTS. THESE SOCIAL OUTLETS CAN HELP ME PROVIDE YOU WITH BETTER CONTENT AND GIVEAWAYS ASWELL AS HELP ME CONNECT WITH THE POKEMON COMMUNITY. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE COMPETION. ***ALL GIVE AWAYS MAY VARY IN STYLE OR INVENTORY DURING THESE PERIODS.***

Place your orders now so I can begin on your team imediately and pull your order from the large inventory i have, any orders that takes more time to process will receive a notice and a dicounted price prior to the order or payment. I will always be upfront about my orders and all orders will be processed accordingly based on a first come first serve bases but dont fear i will not run out of stock.

all orders will take place on posted days within your order request. please send all orders to me directly in a personal message and i will give you a processing time and get it to you as fast as possible all pokemon will be alola breed or captured so you can take them directly online with no problems. I will process all orders accordingly

please note: I also do pokemon tutoring for people new to pokemon or competetive battling.

personal background and reason for flooding perfect pokemon:

I have been a pokemon enthusiast for 20 years and i look forward to sharing my love of pokemon with the world and promote healthy competition. the best part of pokemon is the uniqueness of what the player can do how you can differ yourself from others on a competetive level.

i wish to flood the world with readily available pokemon so that we can all have fun and enjoy it.

i also love to play pokemon and i cannot really afford to spend the time making competetive pokemon without having a reason other than personal so i decided to start selling pokemon to fund my hobby and do what i love doing as well as help others have a chance to enjoy the game that has given me so much joy for so many years.

feel free to make any donations. A$100 donation will result in one of ever pokemon in my collection as a show of gratitude, which will include all my battle ready pokemon i personally use and i will also do 3 give aways. all $10-20 donations will result in atleast one giveaway, more than likey more depending on my availabily, i will also set a date and time to give the person donating a personal team i use myself as a gift if they so wish. totally depends on weither they wish to recieve them or not, all terms are negotiable.

Please note: all donations will go to funding the channel events. i will use the money to provide a better service for pokemon lovers and buy better equipment. when i get to 1,000 subrscribers on my youtube channel i will be doing a giveaway ever every week. formats of givaways may vary from live GTS to direct trades depending on time constrains of the individual situation.

***My youtube is currently under edit and I will be sure to make the proper edits when it is up and running you you can access all the links. Any giveaways will be posted in the proper threads according so site policies to comply with perfectpokemons terms of service.***

testing