• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed ~Angie's 60 PC CHEAP Shop of Shines!!~|SuMo| AusLove, Shinies, 6 IV, Battle Ready +

meowthie

Youngster Joey
Credits
~Hello there!!~:Tongue:
My name is Angie and welcome to my friendlyy shop!!!
What I am selling is AusLove pokemon, and other shiny pokemon that I have received through trades, wonder trades and streams! I've recently decided I'd like to hunt for any shinies i receive on my own, so that they feel more special to me! These pokemon may or may not be legitimate, but i'm guessing that they were either genned in or cloned? I'm not quite sure but there is a chance! My timezone is eastern and I will reply as fast as possible! <3
Here are the pokemon for sale!: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eV8FEaz6IAXHHO98KbpJnpP9GiYY8yzN-ufp9x0dkyM/edit?usp=sharing

Each pokemon is 60 PC

You can also order a custom pokemon!! Which I will create from scratch through gen. Each custom pokemon will be 100 PC. Just fill out this form!:

Pokemon(M/F):
Held Item:
Ability:
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
Level:
Shiny: Yes/No
Nature:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Other Requests:

I can also get event pokemon!! I'll make the Pokemon before you pay just in case something happens!! (Very Unlikely, but anything is possible!)

Spr_6x_251_s.png
~~~Thank you!!~~~

Last edited: