• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Anime Thread

Would you be up for weekend anime nights?

• Total voters

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Anyone has anime lists they'd like to share? I'll go first

Anilist (Sylvea)

My favorites so far are Mushishi, Fate/Zero, and Movie goes to Howl's Moving Castle. Share your favorites and lists :D

PS I'm thinking of hosting a weekend anime night so yea do answer the poll hehe~

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Anyone has anime lists they'd like to share? I'll go first

Anilist (Sylvea)

My favorites so far are Mushishi, Fate/Zero, and Movie goes to Howl's Moving Castle. Share your favorites and lists :D

PS I'm thinking of hosting a weekend anime night so yea do answer the poll hehe~
What would go on on These "anime nights"?

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Someone who watches Mushishi! Oh my god, I looove that anime, but none of my friends watch it, as it "has no plot". Thank god someone does :D

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Basically I would host the call on Skype on Fridays, Saturdays, and possibly Sundays with each day consisting of a different show. Each day would consist of two - three episodes per show, then a discussion. Saturdays will be throwback day, but we would all vote for which shows to watch. At the end of every two months would be a movie on the last Friday of that month. Once a show is finished, then I'll make a poll for that corresponding day to vote for a new show :)

I was thinking we could start up at 9 or 10 PM EST with watching the show. You can watch the show however you desire (download or stream). I personally use otaku streamers since they are pretty fast with bandwidth, but I know of a few other sites as well. Crunchy Roll seems to be the mainstream, so I'll be looking through their list as well :D

Edit: I recently started watching Mushishi as well!! It's amazing :p

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
And i loooove that Idea Sylvea! Ive always wanted community bonding on this website!

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ye~ I'm looking for 7 - 10 people for a start, but the more the merrier XD

Gonna be making a poll right now...Friday is action, Saturday is throwback, Sunday is an unspecific genre hehe :D
EDIT: Made a poll. Please take your time to answer this if you want to have Anime Nights :)

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
The poll is having issues for me... :/

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii doooo

Wolf's rain, Cowboy Beebop, Higurashi, Code Geass, Black Rock Shooter, Baccano, Elfen lied, Puella magi mokoka magica, Death note, Black butler, The count of monte cristo (Gankutsuou), The Familier of Zero, 11 Eyes, Clannad, EF: A Tale of Memories, Pokemon lols, Haruhi Suzamiya series and movie, Serial Experiments Lain, Angel Beats, Spirited away, Castle in the sky, Ponyo, Grave of the Fireflies, The secret world of Arrietty, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, Wolf Children, Attack on Titan

I may have seen some more, I can't remember a lot of the newer stuff and just recently re watched Lain :3

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
whhhhhhat

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I answer the poll, but it says 5, 6, and 7 need an answer, even though I gave one... >_<

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Blazblue Alter Memory, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun and Railgun S, To Aru Majitsu no Index and Index II, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (all seasons, series and movie), Zombie Loan, Trigun, Gungrave, Devil May Cry, Black Rock Shooter (plus the OVA), Lucky Star, K-On!!, Blood-C, Another, Black Lagoon, Baka and Test, Corpse Princess, Mayo Chiki, Moon Phase, Negima, Rosario + Vampire, Tales of the Abyss, Valkyria Chronicles, Touhou Memories of Phantasm, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Gurren Lagann, Sailor Moon, Panty & Stocking, Pani Poni Dash, Chrono Crusade, Evangelion 1.11, Evangelion 2.22, Evangelion 3.03, Appleseed Ex Machina, Mars Daybreak, Galaxy Angels, Hetalia, The Sacred Blacksmith, Strawberry Panic, XxxHOLic, Suki-tte Ii Na Yo (Say I Love you), Heaven's Memo Pad, Dai Mahou Touge, Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, Candy Boy, Disgaea, Azumanga Daioh, DearS, Fruits Basket, Medaka Box, and among many more.

Been a fan of anime since I was 6 years old.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I finished it! :D

testing