• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Any Gen 1-5 Pokemon for 100pc!

chatot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Since Pokemon Bank is out pretty much everywhere now, I decided to make a new thread specifically for Gen 1-5 Pokemon. They can be easily imported from Gen 5 - I'll still keep my other thread but from now on it'll be focusing on Gen 6 Pokemon; once all the Gen 1-5 Pokemon from there are gone, the old thread will only be for Gen 6 Pokemon....Or maybe if it dies I'll make a new one :p

ANYWAYS..... Just post here what Pokemon you want, its EVs, moves, etc. and I'll make it for you and give it to you for just 100pc! However, shinies and legendaries will cost slightly more - around 300pc depending on what it is - as to not stale the rarity of them.

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
could you get a heal bell + wish + baton pass 6iv timid eevee?

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Is there any way you can do a Shiny 6IV Ditto for 225? I'm having some trouble transferring one over from Black and White :D

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That's actually perfect! Thanks a bunch!Let me know when you're ready and I'll transfer you the credits :)

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
actually,would it cost any more to get hyper voice on the eevee as well?