• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Any Gen 1-5 Pokemon for 100pc!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Can I also get a shuckle that's +def +spdef -atk and has rock slide, power swap, shell smash, and toxic? With the contrary ability if possible?

chatot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I also get a shuckle that's +def +spdef -atk and has rock slide, power swap, shell smash, and toxic? With the contrary ability if possible?
Sure :D I actually use a Shuckle like that, they're good.
That'll be an extra 100pc. 200 altogether.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Scratch that, power trick, not swap. And don't give it contrary please, it's unreleased...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
K, I have to wait 45 min.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sorry my ds is having trouble connecting, can you wait 4 hours, when i can access another wifi point?

.Scream

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, how much for a shiny 6 IV Ditto with Imposter? Don't care about the ability, though adamant would be nice.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Darn, I'm ready in 30 min...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
My times seemed to conflict with your times, so I found a different outlet to get my mons. Sorry!