• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

any pokemon robbed of mega?

jack atlas

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
did anyone feel like there was a specific pokemon that should have received a mega evolution in oras but didn't?

Maike

Youngster Joey
Credits
in my opinion there are maybe even too many mega evolutions
it's nice to have a bit of freedom with charizards 2 evolutions but i really don't think there was a need for either a mega-beedrill, mega-pidgeot or mega-lopunny

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits

Wasian

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think Milotic should of got a mega. Maybe turn into like fairy water type or dragon water.

Arno

Youngster Joey
Credits
DRAGONITE! The OG of Dragon types and they just skip it...

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Salamence really didn't need one. Especially when you look at a Pokemon like flygon who never gets used. (I know it shares types with Garchomp but half the freakin dragons share types) so if I had to say one it would definitely be flygon.

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Darkrai needs to get a mega.

markdemaco

Youngster Joey
Credits
Johto starters better get the next mega evolutions! It seems crazy they haven't already, since 2nd gen has the most love out of all the mega groups (Houndoom, Tyranitar, Steelix, Ampharos, Heracross...)

Other pkmn on the johto waitlist:
  • Yanma -> Yanmega -> Mega Yanmega (for the name lulz)
  • MEGA DELIBIRD?! Poor thing needs a stat boost
  • Mega Slowking (Seriously...why did they troll us with Mega Slowbro?)
KANTO
  • Mega Machamp
  • Mega Golem
Seriously been waiting on those 2 forever. They're decent enough w/out a mega form though.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Flygon,this is one pokemon that not only just needed it but also deserved it,this pokemon deserves to be used extensively in upper tiers

Scribs03

Youngster Joey
Credits
Personally I've been wishing for a Dunsparce mega. It's such a forgotten Pokémon. Sure it lacks much power or defense but it's such a cute Pokemon.

I want to see it be cute AND deadly.

testing