• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Arceus

robertjay92

Youngster Joey
Credits
FT: Shiny Giratina, HA Giratina, HA Lugia, Phione, or Shiny Medicham (Brave)

Please Note: I want a LEGIT Arceus. No hacks or clones.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
FT: Shiny Giratina, HA Giratina, HA Lugia, Phione, or Shiny Medicham (Brave)

Please Note: I want a LEGIT Arceus. No hacks or clones.
Well, I can get you a lot of those that you or Nintendo would never even know were clones. Most of those are next to impossible to get legit though. As for completely 100% legit, I'm 99% sure that I can get you the Phione and Medicham no problem and I'm 50/50 on the Giratina. To be honest though, if you want 100% legitimate HA Lugia or Giratina, it's likely going to cost a lot.

As for the Arceus, I'll have to check with the memory girl. Not sure if it's legitimate or not, but I'll let you know later today if no one comes forward.

robertjay92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, I can get you a lot of those that you or Nintendo would never even know were clones. Most of those are next to impossible to get legit though. As for completely 100% legit, I'm 99% sure that I can get you the Phione and Medicham no problem and I'm 50/50 on the Giratina. To be honest though, if you want 100% legitimate HA Lugia or Giratina, it's likely going to cost a lot.
I'm looking for ARCEUS and I have the others for trade.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I've got a legit Arceus my boyfriend specifically claimed. However it IS a clone. You're going to find it VERY hard to find an uncloned one unless they re-release it! D:

testing