• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Aries Shop. Sun and Moon Only! New opened Shop!

Aries

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Everyone! and welcome to my newly opened Sun and Moon Shop!

So wanted to start off by saying i'm really new here and I know its hard having to build up trust with nothing to show for. I do have reputation on other buy/sell forums such as EpicNpc which I'm a verified and trusted user.

So to make life easy I will charge 100PC per pokemon and this will obviously include an item.

HERE IS A LIST OF POKEMON THAT CANNOT BE TRADED YET. (So yes any of the 1300 event pokemon cannot be traded or past gen legendaries)
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/unobtainable.shtml

My Availability is based off my work schedule. I work at a Mazda Dealership so timings can vary. I'm able to access this forum and as well as my skype.

• Monday: 9: 00pm - 1:00am EST
  • Tuesday: 9: 00pm - 1:00am EST
  • Wednesday: 9: 00pm - 4:00am EST
  • Thursday: This will vary since its my day off
  • Friday: 9: 00pm - 1:00am EST
  • Saturday: 6:00pm - till whenever i'm available.
  • Sunday: This will vary since its my day off

PLEASE USE THIS ORDER FORMAT! You can make all your Pokemon off of Pokemon Showdown or just use this format.

Fill In Your Info
Aries (Charizard) (F) @ Destiny Knot
Ability: Blaze
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31 Atk / 11 Def (or have them all set at 31 IV automatically)
- Fire Blitz
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower

Truly if no one puts anything I will automatically assume you want all 31IVS

PLEASE PLEASE Include the following

• Friend Code:
  • Timing:

My FC: 1564-7102-7501 | - | IGN: Shervin

When you place a order with me I truly expect you to be online during the time you have established. Easiest way obviously to communicate with me is through Skype providing your information and such. I always deliver on time and will have your order ready to go.

Packages/Services/Prices

One Custom Pokemon: 100CP

Custom Team: 500CP So you will get one free.

BUY ANY 6 AND GET ONE FREE.

Need a whole set of dittos? especially Japanese with all natures nicknamed?
Dittos: 800CP

Normally there are other excepts to other small time services like just making a pokemon shiny or nature ev change on one pokemon you have:

60CP for each service done.

As I said, I am still new to here so please do bear with me. I'm sure I will be overwheled at first but I will do my best. I will put down names on here who im helping and a queue system to shows statuses and who is next in line.

Queue List

Last edited:

testing