• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ash-Greninja

superjake356

Youngster Joey
Credits
do you still need it? i can get another one, i have yet to obtain mine for ultra moon... if you want your own, you need to beat the demo, and then transfer it to pokemon sun moon, or ultra sun or moon

superjake356

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have no clue, i have not re-download the demo to get another one.. what i would is beat the demo that is on the eshop, and see if you can transfer it to ultra sun/moon... i can look into seeing if you can breed the ability to the offspring, i know with dusk lycanroc you can. All you need for Ash greninja is a Greninja with the ability battle bond. I might not be able to trade for a while since i am going with my family on vacation. Hope this makes sense...

superjake356

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wait, my bad, i looked into it, you can not breed the greninja with battle bond, it has a undiscovered egg group, making it impossible to breed it... my bad!