• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Atlanta Aerodactyls

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the official home page of the Atlanta Aerodactyls! As the coach I appreciate your support and hope it continues throughout the season.

K1Jaurk.jpg

Record 4 - 1 - 0

http://challonge.com/PBLeaguee
Active Roster

greninja-3.gif

Kills: 4

Times Ko'd: 2

Greninja is a monster. In the a league like the PBL where versatility is everything it is the perfect first round pick. Two words, no counters.

Awards:
Week 1 Team MVP

mega_gardevoir_evolution_gif_by_kokushovt-d6qzvyd.gif

Kills: 1

Times Ko'd: 1

Fairies run this town. Although I already had a special attacker in OU, I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to have this savage on my team. Pixilate hyper voice can run through anything that doesn't resist it. Gardevoir also has a great movepool of coverage moves to take care of anything short of a specially defensive juggernaut. Its 100 base speed is nothing to laugh at and although it doesn't want to take too many physical attacks its fairy/psychic typing allows it to switch in on mach punch aimed at greninja and fire off a super effective stab move in return.

Kills: 2

was a value pick for sure. Although he may not fit into my original plan, he's no scrub and will definitely find some playing time throughout the season.

goodra-2.gif

Goodra is the dragon I had my eyes on from the start. Some may say he isnt worthy of a 1st round UU pick, but he fits perfectly into what im trying to do this year and hits like a truck. Things have changed over time with fairies being introduced, but you better bring them or feel the wrath of a STAB Draco Meteor.

entei.gif

Kills: 3

Because of my earlier picks, I knew that I urgently needed a formidable physical attacker on my squad. When I saw entei still on the board this late I was thrilled to say the least. Although I hate being weak to rocks, 25% is a small price to pay to hit this hard. Not to mention this guy wont be getting burned and also provides a switch in to will o wisp to avoid the stat drop and chip damage to a special attacker.

donphan-female.gif

Originally I picked up Sableye with this pick. At the time, not only was Donphan off the board but I hadnt realized just how big our fairy weakness was. So after the draft we acquired this guy up in a package trade with the Washington Wailords. This was a huge pick up because donphan can take physical hits like a champ, get up rocks, and spin them away if need be: three qualities our team lacked. Also by trading away sableye, the team became less susceptible to all out attacking fairies like Mega Altaria and Mega Diancie.

hitmonlee.gif

Kills: 5

Times Ko'd: 0

Hitmonlee was another poke acquired via the Washington Wailords trade. We traded away some of our abundant special bulk to get this hard hitting physical attacker which we needed. Hitmonlee is a versatile mon that adds coverage to our squad despite its low tier.

amoonguss-3.gif

Kills: 0

Amoongus is just a great wall with great recovery. The poison typing helps out with the fairy struggle and provides a black sludge user to free up a leftovers slot. Lets be honest, no one wants to face this things bulk. Im happy its on our side.

Exploud is a hard hitting special mon with scrappy and very few that resist its STAB. Although its not very versatile, it will be useful for breaking teams who specialize in slow physical walls with its specs set.

Kills: 3

Steelix is a gawd

Swellow

Mini Weavile brings a great speed stat and a hard hitting ice offensive for otherwise threatening mons with 4 times ice weaknesses.

regirock.gif

Regirock has 200 base defense. Have fun all. Especially you talonflame.

Schedule & Results

aerodactyl-mega.gif
VS
venusaur-mega.gif

Win! 3-0 MVP: Greninja with 3 Kills and a 70% hit
Battle Code: 94XG-WWWW-WW2H-Z2MY

Completed Trades
slowking.gif
linoone.gif
sableye.gif
>>>>>>>>
donphan.gif
hitmonlee.gif
sneasel.gif

Fans of the ATL Aerodactyls please show your support below! #ATLegion
tumblr_mlxdl4ba6x1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Your Aerodactyls just picked up their first win of the season! gg to @CannuJul and go greninja the MVP!

Battle Code: 94XG-WWWW-WW2H-Z2MY

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
We just picked up another win! gg to @AceBreeder-Brock and go Rock lee (hitmonlee) the mvp!

Battle Video: Z4RG WWWW WW2K G6NW

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Tough week 3 Loss against @G today guys a very close 1-0. Jirachi the flinch god was evil Q.Q Its alright though because our new team member weavile put in some work and Greninja was solid as always. Time to start prepping for week 4 and our quest for 3-1 ! Well played G

Reactions: G

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Week 4 and 5 Both resulted in wins! One was a forfeit unfortunately and one was a 5-0 against the undefeated Washington Wailords @ericashes . No discredit to the Wailords, I think our teambuilding really payed off this week. Go ATL!

MVP: Newcomer Steelix 3-0

Code: JFGG-WWWW-WW2Z-83AX

Last edited:

testing