• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Bendy's Custom Breeding! PPs #1 Breeder

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
10670045_10203342301797234_8444301066993961263_n.jpg
The Introducty Stuff
Hey guys! Do you not know how to breed your perfect Pokemon? Are you too lazy to go through the effort of breeding all those egg moves onto your Pokemon? Are you grossed out by the thought of interbreeding, incest, and a creepy blob of goop getting freaky with your precious babies? If so then boy do I have the shop for you! Welcome to my breeding shop, where I'll do your breeding for you so you don't have to!!!

I will gladly breed you any legal breedable Pokemon, with whatever IVs, nature, ability, and egg moves you want/need for either XY or ORAS!!! I can also EV train and/or level up your Pokemon for you if you would like them to come to you battle ready! Since the Pokemon from my shop are bred I am one of the few shops on PP that can 100% guarentee that all Pokemon from my shop will work in VGC, Battle Spot, and official Pokemon tournament play! Unfortunately, I will NOT be breeding specifically for shininess in this shop though because it's just too much of a pain, but if I happen to come across a shiny while I'm breeding for you (that isn't the ideal one you were looking for), I will treat it as yours and give it to you for FREE!

Make sure to check out my Extras Shop as well, I update the list regularly and everything is always 20PC all the time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Prices
Untrained Pokemon - 100PC/Pokemon (traded at lvl 1 with the IVs, nature, ability and egg move(s) of your choosing)
- But wait there's more!: For 20PC more per Pokemon, I can trade you the egg that contains your custom Pokemon, so that it has you as the OT when it hatches! (Offer only applies for untrained Pokemon)
EV trained Pokemon - 150PC/Pokemon (everything above + EV trained for you)
Battle Ready lvl 50 - 200PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 50 with moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready lvl 100 - 300PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 100 with moveset of your choosing)

BEST DEALS!! Get a full team for the price of 4 Pokemon!
Untrained Team - 400PC (6 Pokemon traded at lvl 1 with the IVs, nature, ability and egg move(s) of your choosing)
- But wait there's more!: For 80PC more, I can trade you the 6 eggs that contain your custom team, so that they have you as OT when they hatch! (Offer only applies for untrained Pokemon)
EV Trained Team - 600PC (6 Pokemon bred and EV trained for you)
Battle Ready Team lvl 50 - 800PC (6 Pokemon bred, EV trained, and lvled to 50 with the moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready Team lvl 100 - 1200PC (6 Pokemon bred, EV trained, and lvled to 100 with the moveset of your choosing)

Team Leafwind members get 20% off and repeat customers get 15% off their order! (discount not stackable)

Want to support Team Leafwind? I also breed for the official team shop, team members can get 30% off my services there ;)

The Request Form
When placing an order please copy and paste the following form (1 for each Pokemon you're requesting) INTO A REPLY TO THIS THREAD and fill it out as specifically as possible so I know exactly what you want!

Pokemon:
Nickname
(optional):
Nature:
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats):
EVs:
Battle Ready?:
(lvl 50/100?):
Egg Moves (if any):
Moveset (if making battle ready):
Move 1 -
Move 2 -
Move 3 -
Move 4 -
Deadline
(if any, please be reasonable):
Leafwind member?:

The Endy Bit
Since I'm breeding and levelling in game the old school way, all of this will take some time to do. I can typically get single Pokemon orders done in under an hour from when I start, but breeding a full team can sometimes take up to a week, especially a Battle Ready team, so please keep that in mind when ordering. Do not resell any Pokemon bought from my shop, it isn't cool and if I find out someone has resold from my shop, I will personally refuse service to you in the future. Plus it could result in you being banned from the site, so just don't do it!

I will not trade anything to you until I receive full payment! If you are not happy with the Pokemon you are given I will either give you a full refund for the cost of that Pokemon (i.e. 200PC refund if you're not happy with 1 Pokemon on your lvl 50 battle ready team) or remake it for you at no additional cost to you, you're choice.

IGN: Bendy
Friend Code: 1736-2272-3108

Thanks a lot! I look forward to working with you! And leaving feedback on my profile page or by clicking the little green square under my name is greatly appreciated as well!

- Ben​

Last edited:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Traded 75 pc for a 6iv shellder ev trained :). Fast & efficient. Hopefully this soon to be cloyster will be perfect for my OU lineup.

justA

Youngster Joey
Credits
You are Amazing! Thanks for the help with the Politode.

Chris

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys! Do you not know how to breed your perfect Pokemon? Are you too lazy to go through the effort of breeding all those egg moves onto your Pokemon? Are you grossed out by the thought of interbreeding, incest, and a creepy blob of goop breeding with your precious babies? If so then boy do I have the shop for you! Welcome to my custom breeding shop, where I'll do your breeding for you so you don't have to!!! I will gladly breed your ideal Pokemon, with whatever IVs, nature, ability, and egg moves you want/need. I can also EV train and/or level up your Pokemon for you if you would like them to come to you battle ready! I will NOT be breeding specifically for shininess in this shop though because it's just too much of a pain, but if I happen to come across a shiny while I'm breeding for you, I will treat it as your Pokemon and give it to you for FREE!

The Prices

Any untrained Pokemon - 60PC/Pokemon (traded at lvl 1 with the IVs, nature, ability and egg move(s) of your choosing)
Any EV trained Pokemon - 75PC/Pokemon (everything above + EV trained to your liking)
Battle Ready lvl 50 - 100PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 50 with moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready lvl 100 - 200PC/Pokemon (everything above + lvled to 100 with moveset of your choosing)

BEST DEALS!! Get a full team for the price of 4 Pokemon!
Untrained Team - 240PC (6 untrained Pokemon bred to your liking and nothing more)
EV Trained Team - 300PC (6 Pokemon bred and EV trained to your liking)
Battle Ready Team lvl 50 - 400PC (6 Pokemon bred to your liking all lvled to 50 with the moveset of your choosing)
Battle Ready Team lvl 100 - 800PC (6 Pokemon bred to your liking all lvled to 100 with the moveset of your choosing)

The Request Form

When making a request please copy and paste the following form (1 for each Pokemon you're requesting) into your reply below and fill it out as specifically as possible so I know exactly what you want.

Pokemon:
Nickname
(optional):
Nature:
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats):
Egg Moves
(if any):
EVs
(if EV training):
Battle Ready? (Y/N):

(lvl 50/100):
Move 1 -
Move 2 -
Move 3 -
Move 4 -
Deadline
(if any, please be reasonable):

Obviously since I'm breeding and levelling in game with no hacks/powersaves/anything else the old school way, all of this will take some time to do, especially if you ask for multiple battle ready Pokemon so please put that into consideration when requesting Pokemon. If you don't have the PC or don't want to spend it all at once, you may make a down payment of half the cost before I begin breeding, but I will not trade anything to you until I receive full payment! If you are not happy with the Pokemon you are given I will either give you a full refund for the cost of that Pokemon (i.e. 100PC refund if you're not happy with 1 Pokemon on your lvl 50 battle ready team) or remake it for you at no cost to you, you're choice.

IGN: Ben
Friend Code: 1736-2272-3108

Thanks a lot! I look forward to working with you! Make sure to check out my Extras Shop as well, I update the list regularly and everything is always 20PC all the time! OH! And leaving feedback by clicking the little green square with a number inside it under my username is always greatly appreciated!

- Ben
Male Druddigon (no nickname)
Rough skin
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Glare and slealth rocks
No evs
Would you be able to get that?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Male Druddigon (no nickname)
Rough skin
Impish
31/31/31/x/31/31
Glare and slealth rocks
No evs
Would you be able to get that?

yeah sure, I will get to work on that tonight! That'll be 60PC. Unless something goes horribly wrong I should have that for you by tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your interest :D

- Ben

mike1353

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: torchic
Nickname
(optional):none
Ability:speed boost
Nature:adamant
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats):31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves
(if any):baton pass , low kick
EVs
(if EV training): max attack max speed, put the rest in HP
Battle Ready? (Y/N):N

(lvl 50/100):1
Move 1 -
Move 2 -
Move 3 -
Move 4 -
Deadline
(if any, please be reasonable): whenever you can

mike1353

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: bagon
Nickname
(optional):none
Ability:intimidate
Nature:naive
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats):31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves
(if any): dragon dance
EVs
(if EV training):
(lvl 50/100): LVL 1* !

Deadline
(if any, please be reasonable): ASAP, but I'll wait

Last edited:

justA

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Ben.

You where "stupid" enough to tell me that you where short on "work" on your amazing breeding skillz.
And I just found out that Amoonguss has to be transfered over from X&Y... *sigh* :confused:
Well... Here I am. Running to you for help. (yet again)

Pokemon: Amoonguss
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (X = Attack stat)
Egg moves:
Ev Spread:
No need to train it. I will rebreed myself.
Battle Ready: No need
Move 1: Rage powder
Move 2: Spore
Move 3: Synthesis
Move 4: Double Team

I don't think any of the moves are egg moves, so it's not important that the moves are there. But you can check just to be sure.

Have fun :)

Cheers!

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey Ben.

You where "stupid" enough to tell me that you where short on "work" on your amazing breeding skillz.
And I just found out that Amoonguss has to be transfered over from X&Y... *sigh* :confused:
Well... Here I am. Running to you for help. (yet again)

Pokemon: Amoonguss
Type: Grass/Poison
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Calm
Egg moves:
Ev Spread:
No need to train it. I will rebreed myself.
Battle Ready: No need
Move 1: Rage powder
Move 2: Spore
Move 3: Synthesis
Move 4: Double Team

I don't think any of the moves are egg moves, so it's not important that the moves are there. But you can check just to be sure.

Have fun :)

Cheers!

awesome :) I should have that for you in the next few hours, I'll let you know :)

PiKachu

Youngster Joey
Credits
ORAS
Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname
(optional):-
Ability: Swift Swim(HA)
Nature:Bold
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats): 31/x/31/31/31/31 (X= Atk)
Egg Moves
(if any):-
EVs
(if EV training):-

Thanks in advance

justA

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello again mate.

Here is another order, since I really don't do egg moves...... !!!

Pokemon: Kingdra
Type: Dragon\Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Muddy Waters
Ev Spread: 4Hp - 252Sp. Atk - 252Speed
Battle Ready: Yes please
Move 1: Muddy Waters (Egg move)
Move 2: Draco Meteor (Move Tutor)
Move 3: Focus Energy
Move 4: Protect

Have fun! :)

Cheers!

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
ORAS
Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname
(optional):-
Ability: Swift Swim(HA)
Nature:Bold
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats): 31/x/31/31/31/31 (X= Atk)
Egg Moves
(if any):-
EVs
(if EV training):-

Thanks in advance

Great! I should have that for you by the time you next log on. That'll be 90PC! Thanks a lot for the interest!

justA

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Ben.

I did a huge nooby mistake today. I bred a 6IV Bisharp, EV trained it and spent time lvling it up. Only to find out that Sucker Punch is an egg move.
I felt like screaming when I found out.
Could you help me out please? It don't have to be 6IV and it don't need to be EV trained. I just need it for rebreeding for my self.
Defiant is not HA, so I can fix that aswell.

Could you help out please?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi Ben, I need a team of 6 bred and ev trained. Please tell me when they are done and how much is it.

XY or ORAS?:
Pokemon: Honedge
Nickname: None
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Quiet
IVs
(put an x for any non-perfect stats): 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves
(if any): Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Wide Guard
EVs
(if EV training): 252 HP/ 4 ATK/ 252 SP.ATK
Battle Ready? (Y/N):