• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Be one with your Waifu!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Admit it u came here cause deep down in that mass abyss u call soul u want to be together with your waifu...
Don't worry u're not weird everyone wants to be with his waifu and Gia is here to teach you how just by following these simple steps :Cool:

Use your imagination. You spend so much time watching his/her movie or reading the book he's/she's in or playing his/her video game, etc. There's no doubt that you have a pretty vivid idea of what your fictional crush looks like. So why not try to take that lovely image and put it down on paper. If you practice drawing him/her often enough, you'll be able to draw him/her whenever you want.
Draw yourself. Be true to what you think you look like, make sure you believe the person in the drawing is you. Then draw you and your crush character together. It doesn't even have to be fancy at first. Start by putting you and him/her on the same sheet of paper at least. Whatever you think you two might do if you ever met now can be drawn. Be as creative as you want. Use a computer software such as Photoshop to create images if you prefer.
Write fan fiction. Not the artistic type? You can never go wrong with fan fiction! Fan fiction is exactly what the name implies. A story written by a fan of a movie/book/TV show etc. including the characters from that movie/book/TV show etc. Write some starring you and your 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'.
Find some pictures of your fictional crush or take the ones you've drawn and hang them up in your room someplace out in the open to show your full commitment to your love. You may enhance this special place of worship with any memorabilia you may have of whatever form of media he/she may be from. If you go away on vacation, you can take some pictures of your fictional crush with your camera, cell phone, or iPhone and save them to your phone or camera, so you can look at them whenever you want. That will make you feel like you brought your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend with you on vacation.
Write your crush a love letter or type out a list of all the things you would do with your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend and information about your relationship with him/her and describe how he/she treats you, with a picture of your fictional crush above the list, on Microsoft Word or wherever you save typed documents. If you don't like drawing or writing you can try to do some other things that are less complicated than fan-fictions. For example (and this is fun to do when you get bored), start writing a letter to your crush saying all the things you would say if it really was going to be forwarded to him/her. Then place it in an envelope and write out the address of your fictional crush's residence. Make it specific like for example, if your crush was Peter Pan the letter would be written out to 'Second Star To The Right, Neverland, Lost Boys' Tree.' Next you answer your own letters as your fictional crush. (Who knows him/her better than you?) Put these in envelopes and fill out your own address on them. Do not discard these special notes between the two of you. You can keep these letters in the place in your room that you've dedicated to your beloved. Another thing you can do is type out a list of all the things you would do with your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend and information about your relationship with him/her and describe how he/she treats you, with a picture of your fictional crush above the list, on Microsoft Word or wherever you save typed documents.
Use electronic communication methods. You can also write the letters to and from your fictional crush with e-mails or instant messages. You may write them out and then save them on Microsoft Word or wherever you save typed documents. You can also print these out and store them in the 'shrine' you've cultivated in your room.
Make stuff up. If your crush is one of those unimportant characters with an obscure past or has no past at all, take the time to develop your opinion of how he/she came to be the wonderful and totally crush worthy person he/she is today. Don't forget to try to write it down. Be as specific as your imagination allows.
Carry a love token. For those days when you're feeling bold, look around at some of the things you have that remind you of him/her. It may be something crazy and unique like a plushy of that character or a hat that you bought because it looks like the one he/she wears. It can be practically anything. Take that item and carry it around with you when you're out. Sure, people may stare if a person is pushing a Harry Potter plushy where a baby sits in a shopping cart at the grocery store. Your friends and family will see you as 'Mrs. Potter.'
Get an autograph. If your crush is an animated character or a character from a live action film, find an item from the 'shrine' that you wouldn't mind being written on and have the voice actor/actress sign it. It might not be so hard to actually meet this person. If you know an address you can send it to, send the item and a note saying you want it signed.
Dream. It helps a lot to have a dream about him/her. Find a song that makes you think about being with him/her, and fall asleep listening to it. That will make you dream about him/her.
Wake Up!Your waifu is never real so drop a funny comment and kep dreaming that you and your waifu might be together in a parallel Reality!

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sir.... you've put way too much thought into this... haha
I am doing it so u can be with your waifu lust xD
U should thanks me and...
16fd994a5205c4d80d6d9267b50fff4488c063fbef72992fc73055ad64b2e8c7.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
holy... shit... Gia I knew you were weird but this just drew the line...

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Professor, I clearly understand step 11, thats so far the easiest step. It seems that I lack imagination. Could you please tell us how you did it from step 1 to step 10 more clearly? Are there any tricks that you used ?
Yes there are
I would advice watching DrFilthyFrank's video on the subject

khanghuynh93

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Professor, that video is irrelevant to the topic. It only discuss the problems of weeaboos in the community. I feel like this weeaboos should be covered in another lecture instead of this 1. It does not explain to me how you achieved Step 1 to Step 10 in the Waifu lecture. I dont know how you did it. Could you please explain it more clearly ? Tell me, based on your experience, how should I do this thing

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Professor, that video is irrelevant to the topic. It only discuss the problems of weeaboos in the community. I feel like this weeaboos should be covered in another lecture instead of this 1. It does not explain to me how you achieved Step 1 to Step 10 in the Waifu lecture. I dont know how you did it. Could you please explain it more clearly ? Tell me, based on your experience, how should I do this thing
My dear student to understand these steps u must be a weaboo
Go an watch what filtyfrank says be a weaboo!Only then you can complete the waidu 10 steps xD

testing