• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Best Compeitive MegaEvolution

craftsygaming

Youngster Joey
Credits
Comment down below your faveorite mega

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
MAltaria
DDance base 110 ATK + Bulk
need i say more

OpLad

Youngster Joey
Credits
Favourite Competitive mega: Mega Garchomp
Favourite Mega: Mega Charizard X

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably favorite mega would be M Aggron just because you don't see it often and with it's filter ability, ground and fighting are only 1.5x effective.

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
My favorite is the speedy monster sceptile! He was my favorite pokemon and now he is amazing! Also M-Metagross is pretty great

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I really like Mega Charizard X, so awesome lol. They're similar to shiny charizard except almost better because of the blue flames.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yeah,set up a SD and with aerialate priority quick attack,aerialate return/thrash you're ready to sweep

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
charizard y is giving me cool results with solar beam, flamethrower, overheat and dragon pulse :)

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
For me, I always use my mega Kangaskhan. Parental bond is just amazing especially if he has a good attack. Move wise; power-up punch raises his attack by two stages rather than one. Big hitter = 2x as fast
However, I also love using Mega Altaria. Changing from a dragon/flying to a dragon/fairy makes it a formidable opponent. Move wise if it has cotton guard you'll have a tough time removing it from play.

testing