• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Breeding

Smoothbear

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can someone tell me how to get a 6IV Ditto and explain to me why people preferably want a japanese one?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
To get a 6IV Ditto in game u have to search a lot...
And everyone wants a japanese cause due to the Masuda Method that way u can have more chances to hatch a shiny poke...
Just ask any pkmn breeder xD

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits

Smoothbear

Youngster Joey
Credits
The Masuda Method? Geez there is so many things I do not understand...

I thought shinys only come in the wild :O
And it might take some time for me to understand how to use this calculator :p

Last edited by a moderator:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
One out of the 200 maybe

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah read check the links and find by yourself

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
I believe the chance to encounter/breed a shiny is something like 1 in 1300. That being said, I've only hatched about 1400 eggs and I've already got 3 shiny pokemon just from that and that was without the masuda method

Reckless

Youngster Joey
Credits
what is the exact ratio to finding/hatching shinies with the shhiny charm? and are there other ways to boost your chance besides the masuda method?

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
what is the exact ratio to finding/hatching shinies with the shhiny charm? and are there other ways to boost your chance besides the masuda method?
I would suggest if you watch this video.
For starters, there is a slight chance that you can find shinies in ORAS/XY. Unless you have insane luck, it's literally impossible without the shiny charm if you wanna go shiny hunting in wild grass XD

testing