• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm willing to trade all my ledgends and a shiny 6iv vapereon for these pokes all 6iv shiny valcorona,galvantula,scissor,levannie,scolipede. The volcarona has to have quiver dance and fiery dance and butterfree

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm willing to trade all my ledgends and a shiny 6iv vapereon for these pokes all 6iv shiny valcorona,galvantula,scissor,levannie,scolipede. The volcarona has to have quiver dance and fire blast and butterfree
Fire blast isnt that great on volcarona Fiery dance is way better.

L

Lvl69Teemo

You really need to be more specific, how many legendaries do you have.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I doubt your legendaries are even competitive. 6ivs? Ev trained? Doubtful.

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
First of all since there ubers any iv/ev will work with them and I have 7 three non ubers but there ledgends

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
First of all since there ubers any iv/ev will work with them and I have 7 three non ubers but there ledgends
Uh... if they're your ubers then what do you mean "any will work"? You should specify what you are offering. People want good Pokemon, not low iv poo-poo

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
She's right, IVs matter no matter what tier they're in.
Also what if someone wanted to play ubers? Then they'd have shitty IV ubers to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing