• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Build-A-Mega-Workshop!

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Even though Sceptile would be okay with attack, sp atk seems more likely because of Leaf Storm and Giga Drain. A sp Atk boost would be better for it. I see Grass/Dark being more likely to happen

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Swampert wouldn't get sap sipper its just too broken, i can see him getting sand rush or something like that for a speed increase as for stats he'll probably get an attack increase by 30 with both defs going up by 50 with no other changes. Sceptile will probably get either Grass/Fighting or Grass/Dark with an spatk and physical atk of 70 and a boost in defs in by 20 with a speed decrease in 10 probably with adaptability or chlorophyll.
I see your point with swampert. I just think Sap Sipper would be a very good ability for Swampert, making it one of the only pokemon with no weakness. I agree with your increase in stats. Swampert needs more defense. It could be a very good wall with Sap Sipper, and a very good option for a rain team.

angelespinoza

Youngster Joey
Credits
Am I the only one hoping for a mega luvdisc
defiant or sheer force
water/fairy
+50 attack
+20 def and spdef
+10 spd
think this would be interesting

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Even though Sceptile would be okay with attack, sp atk seems more likely because of Leaf Storm and Giga Drain. A sp Atk boost would be better for it. I see Grass/Dark being more likely to happen
i was thinking physical just because it has more depth for it in terms of movepool and leaf blade was its signature move when it was first introduced, anyway grass/dark is more likely.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So Nintendo got a trademark for mega Plusle and Mega Minun. Thoughts?

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I want Mega Swampert with Sap Sipper lol. But in all seriousness I really want a Mega Seviper or Torkoal.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So are we sleeping on Mega Jynx with 36DD's or?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Zigzagar

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega Pelipper
Ability: Drizzle or Something Good
HP: 60
Atk: 50
Def: 150 (100 + 50)
Sp.Atk: 105 (85 + 20)
Sp.Def:120 (70 + 50)
Speed: 45 (65 - 20)

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mega Pelipper
Speed stat decreased? Idk if Nintendo would do that. It would suck to have that HP stay the same, but I guess no one can do anything about it. :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mega Pelipper