• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Build-A-Mega-Workshop!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mega Rapidash
Fire/Fly
HP: 80
Atk: 120
Def: 115
Sp. Atk: 100
Sp: Def: 120
Speed: 135
Ability: Pure Power
Get that out of here, insta Uber. 240 base power with 135 speed? Thanks for ruining the meta game :p

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mega flygon,mega milotic is what i want plus megs johto starters with water/dragon mega feraligatr

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
mega flygon,mega milotic is what i want plus megs johto starters with water/dragon mega feraligatr
In this thread you plan out fan-made megas (stat boosts, ability changes, type changes etc.)
Whaaatt?????????? Megas are supposed to be ubers. :D
no their not. Huge Power coming off of 120 Atk is just completely stupid. Something that I feel would be more fitting for Mega Rapidash would be, seeing how you're making it Flying-type and its lack of a good Flying-type STAB move, Aerilate.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mega feraligatr
water/dragon
HP 85
Atk 155
Def 110
Sp Atk 79
SpDef 93
Speed 108
ability sheer force
one dragon dance and this dragon will be set to boogie

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Mega Lapras
Water/Ice
Ability: Refridgerate
HP 130
Atk 85
Def 100
SpA 140
SpD 110
Spe 70
It gets hyper voice, so it would have a nice ice stab to go with that 140 special attack and massive bulk to boot. Not the best mega, but I think someone could find a use for it.

Armoured-Lemming

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega Shuckle!

Bug/Rock
Ability: Oblivious

HP:20
Atk:20
Def:280
SpA:20
SpD:275
Spe:15

Lets go ahead and double shuckle's Attack and Special attack for potential mixed sweeping and even triple its speed! so broken! Game Freak, Nintendo, please nerf!
But nah, this is to give the little guy the chance to give the middle finger to anyone hoping to make it taunt bait.

Throw in the ability to learn Cosmic Power to also compensate for the lack of contrary Shell Smash.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Mega Shuckle!

Bug/Rock
Ability: Oblivious

HP:20
Atk:20
Def:280
SpA:20
SpD:275
Spe:15

Lets go ahead and double shuckle's Attack and Special attack for potential mixed sweeping and even triple its speed! so broken! Game Freak, Nintendo, please nerf!
But nah, this is to give the little guy the chance to give the middle finger to anyone hoping to make it taunt bait.

Throw in the ability to learn Cosmic Power to also compensate for the lack of contrary Shell Smash.
Contrary+Shell Smash was really bad anyway, so IDK how that would be very compensatory.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Mega Dedenne
Electric/Fairy
Ability: Fur Coat
HP 67-67
Atk 58-63
Def 57-77
SpA 81-121
SpD 67-102
Spe 101-101
This mega makes great use of an already great typing and makes this little rodent something worth fearing. The fur coat ability makes sense with the hamster theme since hamsters tend to get fairly shaggy and it gives Dedenne the bulk it needs to succeed. With entrainment it can do some interesting shenanigans in doubles and in singles it would make a decent core with chansey/blissey/heatran while also having enough offensive capabilities to not be so easily walled.
309sny9.png

(Don't mind the poor quality of the picture, it's a homebrew on paint XD)

Armoured-Lemming

Youngster Joey
Credits
Contrary+Shell Smash was really bad anyway, so IDK how that would be very compensatory.

Really? a move that boosts both of shuckles defensive stats while lowering the three stats I never uses, essentially making it a stockpile without the 3 limit, it's ridiculous! but the main problem was with shuckles only real damage sources being status effects which while combined with its next to nothing speed made it complete taunt bait.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Really? a move that boosts both of shuckles defensive stats while lowering the three stats I never uses, essentially making it a stockpile without the 3 limit, it's ridiculous! but the main problem was with shuckles only real damage sources being status effects which while combined with its next to nothing speed made it complete taunt bait.
Defense boosting is a pretty poor strategy competitively tbh due to its susceptibility to crits, and it is too slow to use the Power Trick strategy effectively. Also, like you said, it is complete Taunt bait - even with Mental Herb.

Armoured-Lemming

Youngster Joey
Credits
Defense boosting is a pretty poor strategy competitively tbh due to its susceptibility to crits, and it is too slow to use the Power Trick strategy effectively. Also, like you said, it is complete Taunt bait - even with Mental Herb.

I'll grant you that critical hits can be a problem though thanks to the changes in 6th gen changing from 100% to 50% extra damage, critical hits may not even be enough to crack a shuckle that's fully HP invested unless the attacker already has a lot of power, boosts to its offensive stats or a really good baton pass chain but at that point your kinda done regardless.

Never been a big fan of the power trick set though a trickroom set up by another team mate turns Shuckle into the games fastest Pokémon, problem solved to that one, but yeah that's why I'm saying -if- there was a mega Shuckle I would give it oblivious to negate that taunt-bait problem or even better, Magic bounce!

Last edited:

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
True, Aerilate Rapidash would work. Also, Mega Kingdra would be great. Just no thoughts what he should have.

testing