• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed BUILD THIS FOR ME GUYS.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Since I'm not really that great at creating my own teams, because I always leave loop holes, I've decided to pay someone to make a team for me, but here's the catch - I want an eeveelution team. Yep. They're cute - 'nuff said. So here's the breakdown:

• Make me an eeveelution team made for triple battles (or doubles, idc)
  • Explain to me how to use your team (items, moves, who to pair, etc)
  • Probably Pokegen me these pokes (If you're going to make Sylveon then whatevs I'll pay the extra for the gen 6 or just gen me an eevee and i'll evolve it and do the whatevers)
  • I would prefer shiny on at least (if they're included) Umbreon and Sylveon
  • The others are kinda lame and ugly so I don't really care but if they're gen'd I guess it's easy enough anyway
  • SO HERE'S MY OFFER: I will pay you 750PC for the team itself. Then I will go and play 5 matches over wifi and if I win 2-3 out of those 5 matches, I will pay you an extra 250PC for building me a good team and writing me good instructions, and that makes for a total of 1000PC. KK?

This post is complete now.

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
i'd suggest leafeon, jolteon, sylveon, espeon, umbreon and flareon/vaporeon.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
oh im really busy otherwise i would sorry </3
It's totally okay. I appreciate the input anyway. If no one takes me up on my offer I'll just slowly do it myself. :D
(I'm also really busy, that's why I'd rather just throw money around to make someone else do it)

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I've made an eevee team and tried them myself. They don't work that well together cause they have similiar roles in teams. :(

I can make you these eevees and try my best at explaining what each of them can do, however if you like. :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I've made an eevee team and tried them myself. They don't work that well together cause they have similiar roles in teams. :(

I can make you these eevees and try my best at explaining what each of them can do, however if you like. :)

I'd appreciate it. I know going into this that it's not a very good idea, but I think the eeveelutions are fun in general, and I'd enjoy it enough to make it worth it. :) As long as I get some explanation as to increase my odds of winning with said eeveelution team, that's all I care about.

testing