• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

BUYING PERFECT POKEMONS A LOT!!!

Andresh

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello I have 5k PC to spend, I want to buy lots of customs pokemons for pokemon Sun, im looking for legal ones to us ein tournaments, like the ones witha red star or blue symbols.
I know there are some guys selling right now, but which one would you recommend me to buy from?

Jetpack

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Feel free to stop by my shop, I can offer the help you need getting all the Pokemon and the way you want them :)

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey Andresh! Able to do bulk deals for you. Currently 70PC/mon but we can sort out a cheaper deal.

T42awesome

Youngster Joey
Credits
May I suggest checking out Brophia or BLilly's shops, they have some of the best prices, but everybody in the community is great. :)

Tito_cx

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello I have 5k PC to spend, I want to buy lots of customs pokemons for pokemon Sun, im looking for legal ones to us ein tournaments, like the ones witha red star or blue symbols.
I know there are some guys selling right now, but which one would you recommend me to buy from?
I have a really good typlhosion in sun to sell

testing