• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [CAP] Bounce Block [QC Approved 2/2]

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Name: Bounce Block

Description of Concept: A Pokemon able to inflict status and hazards on a magic bounce user. ;)

Reasons for Concept: With ORAS adding more Magic Bounce users such as Mega Sableye and Diancie it would be interesting to have a creature capable of inflicting status and setting up hazards without them being bounced back.

In response to Martin, it's very true that excadrill is capable of setting up hazards against magic bounce Pokémon.
However it isn't capable of inflicting status such as poison, burn, para, or taunt. :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Description of Concept: A Pokemon able to inflict status and hazards on a magic bounce user. ;)

Reasons for Concept: With ORAS adding more Magic Bounce users such as Mega Sableye and Diancie it would be interesting to have a creature capable of inflicting status and setting up hazards without them being bounced back.

In response to Martin, it's very true that excadrill is capable of setting up hazards against magic bounce Pokémon.
However it isn't capable of inflicting status such as poison, burn, para, or taunt. :)
Approving 1/2, but just going to say rn that 3/4 SpD Excadrills run Toxic to ware down M-Sableye while flat-out beating M-Diancie with EQ :)

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Wow, Martin approved this fast as hell xD

I'd like to see a tad more discussion, but if there aren't any other minor issues, I will have no problems approving this as well :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I think it'd be really interesting to see a bulkier mon than excadrill with mold breaker. People using SpDef Excadrill already kind of shows that a need is there.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
You know what, I have no quarrels with this idea at all, and we only have 5 days left to get as many ideas to QC 2/2 anyway xD QC Approved 2/2

testing