• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Catch em all?

DreUchiha

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just wandering what games are needed to complete a pokedex currently I have X and Alpha Saphire.

Trumma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well now you're gonna need Sun or Moon for the new gen mons. :p But other then that, GTS works wonders when filling up your dex.

Becidot

Youngster Joey
Credits
You'll definitely need Sun/Moon, but I THINK at a push you could do trades to finish the dex with what you have + sun/moon

Zaesha

Youngster Joey
Credits
With all the legendaries they included in Gen VI, the event pokemon being released now month by month, the safari zones in X/Y and such, i think you don't need much more than you already have (Sun/Moon aside of course)

MadCow17

Youngster Joey
Credits
all i had was Y and Omega Ruby and i managed to complete my living dex with the help of gts and this 20th anniversary so its absolutely possible, Also with sun or moon you can easily get all the mons for those too. Good Luck :)

testing