• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

cfeliciano98

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
29B50C65-0E5A-4206-BFF3-7B8CBC18FB5B.jpeg
I usually create Pokemon teams from using my Favorite Pokemon only, I have decent success with the process. Usually focusing on one mon that i love with other mons to support it in battle (mons that I also love). Lately I’ve been struggling to come up with a team around Greninja with Pokemon I like. I’m on here to see who can put a decent team together with a photo of my favorite Pokemon of each type.

Prize: Will be A Competive Mon from my Collection

Rules:
1. Team must be Focused around Greninja.
2. You Get As Many Substitutes to my Favorite Pokemon as you like, but will lower chances of you winning.
3. Greninja can be Protean or Battle Bond whichever you think is best.

I’d like for this forum to become a running thing, maybe other people on here can help each other in making fun teams with Pokemon they love

cfeliciano98

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
8A935C42-64CD-4C2B-8976-558A40BC2214.png

For Example My Original Team made with my favorite Pokemon, all built around Mega Charizard X to help him sweep & come in safely with no stealth rocks.

testing