• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

War Ended Challenge to Team Ouroboros!

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
We, BW issue a challenge to Team Ouroboros!

Our three members who will fight in this war are:
@McCloud
@Ryuki
@TheQuantumNexus

May the best team also known as BW, win! :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
its-on-you-will-not-win-this-poke-war-thumb.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Funny isn't McCloud a team leader? Usually team leader fight team leaders. Oh well who am I to judge, let the war begin.

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
Funny isn't McCloud a team leader? Usually team leader fight team leaders. Oh well who am I to judge, let the war begin.
You can batle McCloud and I'll take DeadlySinners

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
@DeadlySinners

When is a good time for you? I'm available most nights from 6-11 pm Central time in the US.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
@TheNexGen -- when can you battle? I'm available only from 7-9 PM Central for the next few days, but I can battle on showdown pretty much any other time.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mccloud is a team Officer, I am the only leader.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
As you wish, @McCloud My availability during Mon - Fri is after 5pm EST, Sat available anytime and Sun is no good (work part-time 2:30pm to 7:30pm EST).

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
As you wish, @McCloud My availability during Mon - Fri is after 5pm EST, Sat available anytime and Sun is no good (work part-time 2:30pm to 7:30pm EST).
Alright, I can probably do later today, maybe at around 7-8 PM EST.

testing