The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Challenge Issued Challenging Draco

Discussion in 'Team Wars - Issue Challenges' started by DRAG0NIT3, Mar 7, 2015.

1. DRAG0NIT3

DRAG0NIT3 Mad Man Staff Member Mod

@Gold 2.0 , Team Nova would like to issue a challenge against Team Draco! Our battlers will be, @SoIidSmok3 , @cj-97 , and @AndromedaNexus . Let us know who will be battling for you and we can get started, Good luck guys!

SoIidSmok3 and ericashes like this.
  2. ericashes

ericashes Moderator Staff Member Mod Will Not Fall Journalist Dex Contributor

nova going at war with every1 o_O

SoIidSmok3 likes this.
  3. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Just preparing a team atm, Gold's a little busy so I'm trying to organise everything

But anyway, count me in for one of Draco's players

4. DRAG0NIT3

Any idea if anyone else is in matt?

5. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

I believe @Chris may be in but I haven't seen him online to check with him.

Everything's a bit of a mess right now lol - I'll get back to you soon.

6. DRAG0NIT3

No worries, take your time brah

Matt_192 likes this.
  7. Matt_192

This is a team war. 3 members from one team organise themselves and challenge another team to 6v6 OU Singles. The team that has been challenged organises their 3 members and they battle. Each team gains 1 point for a win, and 3 points for a team war victory - this goes onto the point standings.

DRAG0NIT3 likes this.
  8. is this 1 still goin ?

9. Matt_192

We're looking for Draco members tbh

10. I almost forgot bout this war, whats the deal?

11. Matt_192

Niqyue and SoIidSmok3 like this.
  12. Alright Niq cant wait to see how strong u are.

13. Unmmmm I is Not on nova XD

14. Gold 2.0

Gold 2.0 The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel Staff Member Mod Donor

That awkward moment when......

15. Ary

Ary Scare Queen Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

-.- @Dom or @DRAG0NIT3 come find a new member of nova to replace nexus

16. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

@Gold 2.0 lmk when you want to battle, I'll step in I guess

SoIidSmok3 and DRAG0NIT3 like this.
  17. cj-97

cj-97 LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL! Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge King of the Ring Iron Will

@Matt_192 hmu when you can do the battle

Matt_192 likes this.
  18. Matt_192

Got the 4-0 on @cj-97

GG man, it was a good match - annoying crit but it didn't matter too much :)

Mewtwo and cj-97 like this.
  19. cj-97

cj-97 LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL! Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge King of the Ring Iron Will

you were terrified at my trump card though so i can take that

Matt_192 likes this.