• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

War In Progress Challenging Ouroboros

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Donovan

Youngster Joey
Credits
About every members Team Switching to Nova I find it kind of lazy and show a real lack of loyalty towards your team. If everyone join Nova there will be no more competitions, no more reason to even have teams (everyone would be on the same team (Wow ! ) ) . I can understand Nova have things to offer we don't but if everyone worked on the team instead of just switching, maybe we could offer the same at some point.

Small rant over, Phenix I can battle you when you want and I will try to give you a good fight.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
About every members Team Switching to Nova I find it kind of lazy and show a real lack of loyalty towards your team. If everyone join Nova there will be no more competitions, no more reason to even have teams (everyone would be on the same team (Wow ! ) ) . I can understand Nova have things to offer we don't but if everyone worked on the team instead of just switching, maybe we could offer the same at some point.

Small rant over, Phenix I can battle you when you want and I will try to give you a good fight.

Not every member just a few who choose to, if you want members to stay give them a reason to :)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits

I'm ready to go whenever...
Are you available in a little over an hour? :)
Blaguard probably wants to watch, so I'll wait for his meeting to be over

testing