• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Championship Teams

TheEmberArcher

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am looking for teams used by people that they KNOW they are good.I will buy the pokemon from the person who has used it.I would also like to be taught by the person to use the team.You may leave just the pokemon if you want to keep the moves Evs ability etc. Confidential.Please leave the list of pokemon and i shall get back to you once i choose one. Keep in mind i have 474 pc if this is not enough (probably isnt) leave your comment with the price and if i like it i will try and get enough

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am looking for teams used by people that they KNOW they are good.I will buy the pokemon from the person who has used it.I would also like to be taught by the person to use the team.You may leave just the pokemon if you want to keep the moves Evs ability etc. Confidential.Please leave the list of pokemon and i shall get back to you once i choose one. Keep in mind i have 474 pc if this is not enough (probably isnt) leave your comment with the price and if i like it i will try and get enough

I'm the 2 time League Champion and 3 Time Tourney Champion, You want CHAMPION teams? I don't think any other seller can provide what I can ;)

I sell Pre Made Tourney winning and League winning teams for 1000 a piece, I can PM you details if you're seriously interested, I also offer a buy two get one half deal in my shop in the signature, I do completely custom teams for 1200 as well

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I am very interested in your offer but i am going to wait for others offers and teams to consider a wider range of options
I wouldn't really wait for many offers in terms of premade teams honestly dom is ur guy given his um rep so to speak I suggest just going with him

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can offer you battle spot peaked #1 teams in both germany and worldwide since im a hardcore battle spot player.
I'll also update my profile with proof pictures of the ladder :)

Greetz
Clippy