• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Changes to the Region

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Just a thought, but like we saw in Platinum, do you guys think there will be any map changes? Platinum got the update with a snowy landscape (which wasn't too important) but also gave us the addition of the Regi Caves.

Also, do you think that they will add content to older parts of Hoenn that didn't do much? In particular, the cave on Route 120: Scorched Slab.

Just some thoughts for you guys
- Matt_192

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Platinum is the third game in a generation as opposed to ORAS which are remakes, LGRF is a better comparison or more recently HGSS

In remakes i don't think too many new areas or huge changes would be made to the map whereas new caves and such are usually added in third games

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
map changes have already been spotted. Marriland even made a video on them.

Pichu

Youngster Joey
Credits
There will have to be some to add new areas like HG/SS did with the pal park/pokelethon and a few other things (not saying the new remakes are getting those just using it as an example), but hopefully it won't change to much :p I love hoenn just the way it is

testing