The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Active Chaos Trusted Custom Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Perfect Pokémon' started by Chaos, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Chaos

Chaos Combo Breaker Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Btw, all the z crystals gets removed in trade so even if you put z crystals they get remove in trade. And Pikachu can't have lightning rod and body slam at the same time.

2. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Totally forgot about that Z-Crystal. Well then, the final changes, hopefully

♦︎DawnWings♦︎ (Necrozma) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Prism Armor
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
    Quiet Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Photon Geyser
    - Psyshock
    - Trick Room

And for Pikachu, ill let you decide what best to change. Either change the ability or body slam to whatever you think is best. Thanks so much again and sorry for all the troubles.

3. Chaos

Chaos Combo Breaker Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Alright, no worries. I'm ready to trade. :)

4. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Online now at Festival Plaza

5. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Send me a trade if you can see me, can't see you in mine. :)

6. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Chaos, it seeems they dont have their nicknames???

7. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Yeah, not sure, maybe because of the special characters. First time I traded these kind of nicknames.

8. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Hmmm weird, but arent they part of the "Symbol" section when youre putting nicknames?

9. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Yeah, that's the only reason I can think of. The wifi servers removes the nickname for some reason.

10. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Hmmm, guess i dont have any choice then

11. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    If you want we can remove the special characters so you could have the names without it.

12. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Ok, i guess i'd prefer them to have their nicknames. Oh yea and also, can Lunala be shiny???
    And how about the Pokemon's u traded me? Trade them back to u?

13. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Alright, just trade back the first trades in exchange for the new nicknamed ones. Just going to rename them in a few minutes. :)

14. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Oh yea and also, can Lunala be shiny legitimately???

15. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    It is shiny locked unfortunately so can't be shiny legally and wifi trade blocks it. I'm ready to trade. :)

16. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Hey uhm i think i forgot something, do u think u can make a final change for the rest of the pokemons? Can you please put them in Premier Balls??? i know im pushing it too much and im sorry, i just really want them to be in Premier Balls

17. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Alright, I'll change them. Just that next time make sure you remember everything you want because it would cost extra (1 mistake every 6 pokemon - free edit on 1st one, 2nd mistake + the rest will be 100 PC extra each per exchange) if the Pokemon went through successfully and you change your mind and want to edit something. This time it's okay since it didn't really went through because of the nicknames. :)

18. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    Yes IM really really SORRY and ill remember next time. Thank you very much for your patience.

19. Chaos

Credit:
    ¤355
    Rating:
    100%
    1547   0   0
    Just the one that won't be in premier aside from events are incineroar (pokeball locked) and infernape (needs to be from ORAS because of power up punch) Are you good with that?

20. iBulboy

iBulboy Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤24
    0   0   0
    All good, thanks so much again! :)