• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Charizard's pic shop

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
There's a reason we have miscellaneous credit shops, thread moved -_-

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Zard, Seb is pretty much right, criticism is a part of being an artist and that's not really a bad thing. Also, it's not a good idea to challenge other people to draw something better than you, especially if you don't know anything about how good that person is at drawing. Anyways, if you want to see my most recent drawing then here it is and feel free to criticize it(It's not actually done yet, I still need to finish the shading and what not, also, full body version coming soon! :eek:)

ddUEnfH.png

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey char can you make mew a mew? :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Sebs I dare you to write one better
Zard, Seb is pretty much right, criticism is a part of being an artist and that's not really a bad thing. Also, it's not a good idea to challenge other people to draw something better than you, especially if you don't know anything about how good that person is at drawing. Anyways, if you want to see my most recent drawing then here it is and feel free to criticize it(It's not actually done yet, I still need to finish the shading and what not, also, full body version coming soon! :eek:)

ddUEnfH.png

*colors inside the lines*
done

testing