• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Charmander w/ 4+ IVs,Jolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm looking for a charmander for my X set i need him with these two egg moves (or more if you happen to have more on him/her):
Fire Punch
Dragon Dance
4+ IVs
Jolly/Adamant
standard ability (blaze)

(Comment your selling price)

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
mine has exactly that but i cant take the risk of losing hp on flare blitz because i'm aiming for a charizard sweep with fire punch, if you got a charizard from black2white2 i would love to have it re-learn fire punch and breed it

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
So do you want a charmander with those egg moves or would you be satisfied with a perfect charizard from black and white 2?

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
either one, because ill just breed more of them and use one of them for my personal gain and give the rest away to wonder trade and to perfectpokemon o3o

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Gotcha, I can get you the charizard 6ivs with moves and nature for, how does 50 pc sound?

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I believe move tutors moves don't transfer while breeding, so you wouldn't be able to get a Charmander with Fire Punch and kalos bred as well.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
He's right move tutor moves don't pass when breeding so the previous generation Charizard is the only way you'll get fire punch tbh.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Yessir, I'll have it for you in a little bit n_n.

FC: 4313-1424-4811
IGN: pplzdude

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing