• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sold Cheap Breeds

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm giving away my leftover 4-5iv breeds,some with HA and Egg moves. You can get 2 (for 20pc,or list unique HA breeds I probably don't have)
Here's the list of breeds:
Maril - 5iv,Adamant,HA,4EM
Squirtle -5iv,Modest,HA,4EM
Skarmory - 5iv,Impish,HA,4EM
Snivys,Swirlixs,Vulpixs,Sabeleyes,Froakies,Hawluchas,Espurr,
Corpishs,Klefkis,Fletchlings (Too lazy to post the rest,just ask for details).

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I am interested in the kelfkis and the skymary or squitle could u name thier egg moves Abilty I would appreciate that

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am interested in the kelfkis and the skymary or squitle could u name thier egg moves Abilty I would appreciate that
Skarmory Impish,with Brave bird,Whirlwind,Peck and Sky Attack,Klefki is sassy with Fairy lock and Tackle,with prankster,Squirtle with torrent,dragon pulse and aura sphere

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Ok cool I like what I see however I must consider which pokemon I will take thx for the info

Indecisive

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Tell what kind of klefki you'd like bred,and I'll do it for ya,atm its Sassy with 4iv and has Prankster.

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can you list some,I'd like some unique ones for my dex or breeds.
The main IV bred ones I have are adamant Riolus with egg moves "Blaze Kick" and "Low Kick", although, I've got others that I didn't spend so much time on (torchic, charmander, Sableye, Zorua) that weren't so succussful... But I have them ;)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I have a ? Can u reserve certain pokemon u want?

sneak47

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so you give 2 for 20? if thats the case ill take a squirtle and a klefki for sure

sneak47

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
as soon as 3ds maintence is done ill transfer it, and im gunna be able to use them in rating battle right?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I'll take sableye and espurr then and what are the egg moves and ha btw

testing