• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cheapest Banners and Trainer Cards Shop EVER!!!

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi here I am selling banner 4 a fair price. The price are 60 PC for banners or trainer cards! Here are the forms you need to fill:
For Banners:
  • Pokemons:
  • Extras:
  • Text (color and font):
  • Text: What you want it to say
Trainer Card:
  • Sprites from old or new games:
  • Backround (4E: ice type or general(the ones down here):
  • The Nickname 4 the card:
  • 6 pokemons (they can be shiny):
  • Set of badges:
  • Avatar (you can select almost everiting (gen 1-6):
  • Friend Code:

Thanks for visitng my mini shop!
20ax8w3.jpg
2up4511.jpg

trainercard-result

ih6zc2.png

2ywepzs.jpg

24ce07r.png

2mzbq6r.png

Last edited:

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it possible to see a sample of your works? :)
There is one of each on my signature, 2 on @SammyFeu one and 1 on @Saraceaser signayture. Cause you are the 1st buyer I can make a discount for you so inted of 60PC it will cost 40 PC 4 you (the banner) the trainer card stays at 20PC

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
There is one of each on my signature, 2 on @SammyFeu one and 1 on @Saraceaser signayture. Cause you are the 1st buyer I can make a discount for you so inted of 60PC it will cost 40 PC 4 you (the banner) the trainer card stays at 20PC

I haven't decided yet to buy it or not lol But for future refference put your works on your main post so people can see your works :)

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
When you decide to biy it or not Imbox me so I will know
I haven't decided yet to buy it or not lol But for future refference put your works on your main post so people can see your works :)

xxJUBFTWxx

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would like to purchase a trainer card

• Sprites from old or new games: Gen 6 sprites
  • Backround (4E: ice type or general(the ones down here): Water type
  • The Nickname 4 the card: Jub
  • 6 pokemons (they can be shiny): Shiny Cinccino, Manaphy, Shiny Politoed, Chanelure, Porygon 2, and Shiny milotic
  • Set of badges:Fire badge
  • Avatar (you can select almost everiting (gen 1-6): Steven
  • Friend Code: 5386-9924-8389

testing