• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Chocolegit's Master Breeder's Shop 50PC singles! Japanese Ditto Sets for 500PC! Many other services!

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
How it works:
I will breed anything to order. I have the resources to breed what you need in under 30 minutes from the time I start the order. I have most breeding parents available at my dispense. This means Kalos Born, nicknamable shinies with the egg moves you choose. If you need me to breed something that I do not have the resources to breed, the breed is 20PC if you provide the species (no IVS or moves necessary).

Order Format:
Species: (The pokemon you want)
Ability: (The pokemon ability you want)
Nature: (Nature you want)
Ball: (The ball that the pokemon should be bred into)
HP: (0-31)
Atk: (0-31)
Def: (0-31)
SpA: (0-31)
SpD: (0-31)
Spe: (0-31)
Shiny: (Y/N + 10PC for yes)
Nickname: (N/A or the nickname you want + 10PC for nickname you want)

Beginner Breeding Kit
This set is for beginner breeders! The set comes with a ditto of every flavor! One ditto per nature. That is 20 6IV (0 speed IVs with the speed reducing nature) Japanese HA ditto for the highest chance of breeding shinys of your own! As an added bonus, I will include 20 Ability Capsules that will allow you to modify the ability of breeds that didn't come out with the ability you wanted (This does not work with HAs). New games will be out in the future, will you be ready to breed the new pokemon like a pro?

Pricing and other Services
Single Competitive breeds - 50PC + 10PC for shiny +10PC for nickname
Beginner Breeding Set - 500PC
6IV Shiny Legends (Not bred)- 100PC
Shinification: 20PC
Stat changes: 20PC
Nature Changes: 20PC
Items: 20PC
Mass Cloning: 100PC/box

Link to Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/YBBdfF

Last edited:

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like your beginner breeding set

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
yeah I should be around to be online

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
5172-0467-7224 IGN Marvin

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
still available for stat changes got 5 that need only iv changes and 1 that needs Iv and nature change

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also can you make my metang shiny as well?

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough need male and female 100lv shiny 6iv in master balls
I'll start working on these right away, I'll go ahead and knock the shiny charge off, since you are a first time buyer. It will take a while to get the breed done, and ev train both of them, I will message you here when I've got them complete. I've already received the 100pc for the breeds. Thank you!

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough need male and female 100lv shiny 6iv in master balls
It looks like you're running special and physical attacks, you should choose a nature that doesn't cost you special attack, I suggest naive, or hasty

testing