• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cj's Pokemon X Egglocke (Send me your eggs!)

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
So as you just read from that title, I'm doing an egglocke variant of the nuzlocke on Pokemon X, but in order to do that, I need eggs! So I'm turning to all of you in the PP community to help me on this egglocke!

Basic Idea of An Egglocke:

Like the standard nuxlocke, you catch the first pokemon of a route only, and then the pokemon that is caught is swapped out for an egg that has been sent in by kind people like yourself. You then use rare candies to level up the pokemon to the level the wild pokemon was caught at.

Some rule additions I'll be adding:

1. Shiny Rule; This applies to any wild shiny that may be encountered, even if i have caught a pokemon for the route, i will catch it and swap for an egg!
2. A "broken" EXP share; This is me just turning off the EXP share as soon as I get it and never using it except maybe in the process of grinding.
3. Level playing field; I'll be trying my upmost best to keep on par with the game levels for my team, the most I'll be able to deviate is 2 levels.
4. Mega Evolution; On the off-chance I get a pokemon that can mega evolve in Kalos, I can only proceed to do this in important battles, eg. Rival battles, Champion battle, Elite 4, Lysandre, etc.

(Good tip for a good egg is to save before hatching an egg, hatching it and checking it, and then loading the save and contacting me!)

You CAN send multiple eggs if you want to, just spice it up a little!

Things you need to tell me when you send the Pokemon:

1. The nickname. That's it.

Things you NEED to abide by when sending an egg!

1. The pokemon MUST be legal! No illegal moves or abilities! (this goes to the genners)
2. The pokemon has to be in its first stage of evolution and not a legendary (this goes to the genners, don't want to hatch a Lugia or something, but phoine is allowed)
3. Nicknames can be funny but don't be naming it something that might hurt someone's feels.

Feel free to contact me through PM or IM to send an egg, whatever floats your boat.

I will update this post with progress on the team and who unfortunately died in battle so keep checking!

EGGS TO BE SENT BY.... I don't know actually, this has been a lot slower than I thought it would :l

Last edited:

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
May I send an egg?

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Go for it, you can send more than one if you want :)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
So I can send u 5!

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Sure, just PM or IM me when you're gonna send them :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I got the egg ready specially breed by yours truly

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
HMU then and i'll get the first egg of the locke so far from you :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
This sounds great :) I might do some mass breeding later ;)

Blaze It Ksa

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wait can you elaborate on this, it sounds fun but I'm kind of lost on what an egglocke is :/

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Basically it's a nuzlocke where instead a catching a pokemon on a route and using that, I use the pokemon that i catch to swap for an egg, and use whatever pokemon is in the egg instead

testing